knock knock

I want yesterday back.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Sleep

• Twitch
    Twitch
    What do you want today?

To kick some azz in the pool tournament tonight and win back my money,.....lol

• oldflame
    oldflame
    i want to see tree buds sprouting

Thats already happening here in Northern California, we hit 89 degrees last Sunday.

But what I want today ? A sweetie to wrap my arms around . Like sucks being alone.

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

I want to share this personal experience of my day with you.

My best friend Vicki died today. She was such a wonderful person. She prayed for my 16 year old hard working retired Austrailian ranch dog when he had been lost in the big city for 3 days, blind and stone deaf! God heard her prayers and he was found hours after she started praying for the old guy we adore.

She prayed for my old mares injured leg that was so swollen she could not put any weight on it at all. There was nothing the vet could do. I called Vicki. The next day after her prayers the mare was completely healed! The other day I was talking to her on the phone, there was a beautiful bird in the unfinished room that had smashed into the window trying to get out. He was upside down taking his last death breath, eyes closed. She told me to hang up and try to help the little bird. Here she was in a nursing home needing someone to talk to, and she orders me to go care for this little bird. His mate was very upset, she knew how to get in and out of the room up by the eves. She was frantic. I carefully picked him up in soft paper towels and talked to him. He looked dead. Told him his wife was angry. Held him close to me, walked outside. When he felt the sun he opened his eyes, stood up, and after awhile he flew away to his fussing mate. It truly was amazing to see. Vicki I love you and am going to miss you so much. Me, looking at the monthly schedule in the nursing home; "Vicki what does this mean, Travel To Greece day" Vicki; "That's to remind you where you will not be going today" I called her "The Saint Who Prays For Animals." She told me "Oh nooooo you don't understand, I've lived a life of sin" I told her as far as the East was from the West she was washed clean from every one of them. I am blessed to have met her. I know we will have a blast in heaven. I know this. What this has taught me is the importance of my living in the day, in the present, with my eyes on tomorrow with Jesus. We cannot look at the past. Not ours, not anyone's. That is the enemy's domain. The accuser. I never seen her past. To me she was always the Saint Who Prayed For Animals and church Prayer Warrior. She was dedicated to prayer. We did not have enough time together as best friends, but when I join her in heaven, we will have an eternity. The only thing that has any meaning at all is the giving and receiving of love. John 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Bye Vicki ...I love you (I wrote this earlier today to my Christian friends, please forgive me if it has offended you, I could not change a word)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit