What bothers you about the JW religion?

by JH 15 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Is it only the chairs that you found uncomfortable?

• blondie
    blondie

Could you narrow down this question a bit?

• Zico
    Zico

The chairs in my kingdom hall are pretty good, but some of those plastic chairs at Assemblies... I've had some bad days on them.

• fokyc
    fokyc

The lies!!!

fokyc

• DJK
    DJK

Parents who, guid'ed by the JWitts, abuse their children and call it love.

Parents who, believe it is more important to teach the bible than reading, writing and arithmetic.

Parents who, shun their children because their children develop a free mind and leave the ogr.

Parents who, in fear of death accept a notion of everlasting life in paradise.

Parents who, are stupid enough to not see how they are being controlled.

I think I vented enough this morning.

• DHL
    DHL

(((((DJK))))) I know what you mean!

Debbie

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

What bothers you about the JW religion?

It, while not reality-based itself, had a huge impact on my reality. I see that as a form of theft and I accept my responsibility for the role I played as an accomplice in the highjacking of my own life. Now I got my life back, starting to anyway, and I'm nevergoing back.

Nvr

• greendawn
    greendawn

nvrgnbk, at last you explain your avatar, never going back, who would want to go back after carefully studying their history and behaviour? What bothered me most with the dubs is their connection with the free masons Russell was almost certainly one of them and he got helped with setting up and developing his org by some very rich free mason bankers. They certainly weren't interested in his "Christian" message.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk, at last you explain your avatar, never going back, who would want to go back after carefully studying their history and behaviour? What bothered me most with the dubs is their connection with the free masons Russell was almost certainly one of them and he got helped with setting up and developing his org by some very rich free mason bankers. They certainly weren't interested in his "Christian" message.

I have read about the Russell-mason connection. I have reached no conclusions about the matter, I have so many other definitive reasons to know the WTS is not the "Truth". I do find some of the research on the subject to be highly interesting.

Nvr

• Gerard
    Gerard

Mind control through fear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit