I am getting to the angry staged

by ninja 11 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

I cant believe how I was duped by them........and when I see my family and former friends still in there it pisses me off...anybody got a spare rocket launcher?....signed ...ninja of the pissed and pissed off brigade

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

I can relate a story that you may enjoy.

A certain poster with a Doberman icon and myself went to her cousins JW wedding a few years back. All seven of her aunts and uncles were JW's with the exception of one.... who we will call Jack. Uncle Jack did not appreciate being raised as a JW and so he left home at 17 and joined the Marines to fight in WWII. The day of the wedding Jack was really getting hammered. He announced around 5:00PM that he was going to the VFW hall located right next to the KH, and that he would meet everyone at the KH.

So the entire extended family, wanting to arrive early, pulled into the KH parking lot which was just starting to fill up. As everyone was getting out of the cars, we see Uncle Jack stumbling toward the front door of the Kingdom Hall. Nobody's paying much attention until we hear these two old ladies screaming "He's relieving himself on the front door of the Kingdom Hall." True story, I witnessed it myself.

• rassillon
    rassillon

WAU : What in the hell did that have to do with the topic?

ninja : many of us have been there buddy, almost all of us go through it. I am in a belabored pissed off state myself.

it might help to know that it is better to be pissed off than pissed on.

rassillon of the "I feel you bro" class

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

WAU : What in the hell did that have to do with the topic?

Pissing...lighten up

I'ts an example of doing the pissing...instead of getting pissed on.

• rassillon
    rassillon

sorry dude, didn't mean to come off like that.......it was said in jest...

pissing.....HA....I didn't get that.....I am such a retard!

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Ras...its all good. It just shows how some ex-JW's handled things in the past. Everyone is different.

Hope things go better for you ninja! Hang in there!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Loved the pissin story myself. But back on subject I am at peace with myself and my past. Mind you its a very delicate peace, but peace none the less.

• SirNose586
  • brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

I get ya, ninja. I go in cycles, myself. I'll get furious and wound up and just insanely angry, and then it dies down again for a while. I worry about somehow never managing to get OVER it. I don't want the rest of my life to be about the Dubs. That feels like they're still winning, but the anger is still very much a part of who I am.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Sirnose - if nothing else the silly tune must have cheered him up in that link!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit