King of South Still Pushing

by proplog2 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• proplog2
    proplog2

Yad: (shortened form of Yaddayadda)

I find it astounding how a self confessed atheist can get so steamed up about interpretations of bible prophesy.

There is no law that says that if you are an atheist that you don't believe in anything. I see some prophesies in the Bible that are beyond probability. But that doesn't mean I believe the source of the Bible is supernatural. For instance - belief in the possibility of other intelligent life forms in the universe is not based on supernatural explanations. Because chance is a large part of evolution it is possible that other civilizations have developed that may be several thousand years ahead of us. Some planetary civilization may have taken on the responsibility of saving other planetary civilizations from self-anhilation. They may also have discovered that it is necessary to be prudent in an ecological sense so as NOT to interfere too much in the process. A book with instructions for survival may be the most unobtrusive way to accomplish this. There may be a science of Geo-Politics that in its advance form has led to the development of a reliable typology of the way political power is likely to evolve on a planet. Exact details may not be predicted but a general outline of planetary behavior may be possible. Such things as the way land masses are situated in relations to each other, availability of critical resources, climate effects all may be factored into a scheme that can predict the course of future political events. If need be, some details could be directly influenced by the "watchers". The Bible does not necessarily require an all powerful - all knowing being to be useful. Certainly if someone is in charge of what is happeneing on the Earth- they are neither all powerful or all-knowing. An all powerful/omniscient being wouldn't screw things up this bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit