Comments You Will Not Hear at the 3-18-07 WT Study (Your Appreciation)

by blondie 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Excellent again -

I like your inclusion of the flip plop on the "disgusting thing in a holy place"

An earlier WT said that although based on a mistaken association of Britain in Palestine after WWI - this mistake enabled them to "CORRECTLY" identify the Wild Beast of Revelation.

Of course, with the severance of this connection, the WTBCS can no longer prove the United Nations has any future part to play in their eschatological (scatological) speculations. Other than repeating the mantra "WT publications have repeatedly proved the UN is the beast of Revelation."

Incidentally there is another flip flop - They originally taught the beast "was not" during WWI, when the world court at the Hague failed to prevent Germany starting the war. So it went into the abyss twice now.

Any advance on twice?

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Yes Blondie, more programming for the minions! Thanks for your weekly coverage once again! However, I have to put my goggles on when I read most of your comments, because the “light” is a little too bright for me, sorry, hehe! Take care, and many thanks again for your coverages of the WT! I only wish you, your coverage, and the Internet were around 20 years ago, so I wouldn’t be in the position I am now!

With best regards, (Please, do keep up your garden... sounds like fun!)

Cyber

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks for being willing to crawl through this muck every week for the benefit of others.

• bobld
    bobld

Very good review---Thanks,Blondie

As you rightly pointed out,they are all over the map with their brilliant flashes of light. Q16..one of their Bible based books "the Revelation book" 70 correction in the KM and untold number in their 2006 printing.Which they didn't have the guts to say it's a revision or re-print.

The way I see it.They (the GB) is like a baby with diarrhea,no matter how many times you change it's diaper,it's always full of shit.

Bob

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

5]These truths had not been revealed to earlier generations of God's servants, and they were certainly not disclosed to the "wise and intellectual ones" of Jesus' day!

So it is unwise to know "the truth"?

p11] , they felt ignored by others in the church, even though Virginia had taught Sunday school for a number of years. "No one called on us or expressed interest in our spiritual welfare," they said

Surely an unwise choice of experience. How many dubs are going to think "Well nobody cares about me either!" . I hear too many grumbles about no shepherding or personal interest.

p18] No wonder some are calling the book the Gold Nugget!"

spare us - we too remember the "blue bombshell" of the 1960's. That faded away as well.

23] Yes, that over six million Kingdom proclaimers faithfully endure in God's service when the pressure to serve self is at an alltime high is truly a miracle. It is also proof that Jehovah's servants deeply appreciate the honor of serving God, knowing that their "labor is not in vain in connection with the Lord.

standard phrases from the writers cut and paste index. Can they successfully put a spin on a miserly increase of 1.6%?

• bobld
    bobld

They sure made a lot of reference to newspaper articles.Well remember all those WT's about news media as being lies, half truths and you can't believe them.Yeah GB I don't believe those newspaper reports in todays study, just following your advice.

Bob

• jeanV
    jeanV

Excellent work as usual Blondie.

Referring to the below statement, I wonder how many JW are aware of the teaching about those being resurrected not to marry.... something I never accepted even when I believed everything coming from Brooklyn.

Lost his wife in a traffic accident…drugs…professional help…could not answer why God allowed his wife to die?

So did Jose find out that JWs teach that God allows individuals to die to put forward a higher cause of vindicating God’s sovereignty and that the end is SOON and he will see his resurrected wife but that they will not longer be able to be a married couple?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit