Get a load of this video... Mad Jw's at the door!!!

by AK - Jeff 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Is this staged? I noticed the man kept calling the householder 'Brother', I never heard that done in the ministry. Opinions?

Anyway, if it is real, these guys get the witnesses pretty dang mad.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=493740339707143103&q=jehovah%27s+witnesses&hl=en

• Bryan
    Bryan

I say fake.

A "publisher" at the door would never call a "house holder" "BROTHER".

Bryan

• Confession
    Confession

I've seen this several times. I think it's quite obviously fake.

• bernadette
    bernadette

Looks real to me Jeff - perhaps they were following the local christian custom of addressing strangers as brothers.

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

this video is also attributed to the mormons on youtube... free refreshments my ass lol

• misocup
    misocup

It's fake

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I have had the Mormons actually address me as 'brother' at my door [I have never been Mormon]. I also thought that the householder might have been a faded witness, the reason for the 'brother' address.

Also, I have seen at least one 'new witness' make that address at the doors. { I should have stated that in the post, but it had slipped my mind until just now.}A leftover from all the 'brother and sister' talk in the congregation at the beginning. [Kinda like the newlywed wife who addresses her Dad or Mom as 'honey' or 'sweetheart' before she realizes]

Jeff

• Incognito
    Incognito

Possibly fake, but I'm thinking that they were not Witnesses but part of some other group (Youth for Christ perhaps??)

Witness speak is not heard here. The guy didn't know that their 'get together' with 'refreshments' was 8:30 PM & not 8:00.

As Witnesses, we're led to believe that Witnesses (and Mormons) only go D2D, but in reality, there are other groups who do also (maybe not as frequently).

Incognito

• DJK
    DJK

Definately not Jehovah's Witnesses.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

This is mine and it IS real nothing staged 2001 Bangor Maine street corner

On the Street with a Jehovah's Witness freeminds - 2 min - Dec 5, 2006 - Confronting Witnesses at the door is fun with Danny Haszard! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-llW8QUM7g try clicking here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit