What a weird day

by ninja 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

First off...dropped my kids off at school then driving off to work when a young girl ran out in front of my car....it was a daughter of JW's at my former hall!!!....she ran out without looking but I was going slow enough ...she bounced off the car...and bust her knee open.....her mum was okay about it ..she said it was the wee girls fault for not looking...still shook me up though and the wee one was crying...a few JW's who dont really speak to me came over and said its ok ..dont worry about it etc..anyway the wee one recovered and went into school...young ones are so resilient...phew!!! it could have been really bad...(jangled nerves)...Then...after our first job we stopped off at the house to get some water for next cleaning job when another JW parked up beside me and said he got us some tickets to go and see a JAM tribute band...I have seen him twice in the last 6 months!!??!!he is in my photo with me in the photo thread for those who are interested...well it wasnt even midday and this was getting freaky...so I gets to my job and was speaking to a girl (non-witness)who stays next to another JW who is an elder at my former hall...she said that this elder helped fix something in her kitchen for her and how nice JW's are...I told her I had left the hall and told her a few "home truths" about witnesses and told her to look up the jehovah's witnesses video (by jeremiah films)on google video and she would learn a few things ...she said she would...then when I got home the wee girl's mum came up with her daughter and cuddled me crying and saying "thank you for stopping in time" and how it could have been worse....all weird and all true...and to cap it all then my father in law and another "brother" from the hall came up to fix our sink (my wife hadnt told me they were coming up)..well the "brother" was telling me some JW stories ( obviously trying to encourage me) and told me he was studying with a Nigerian guy who didnt believe Jesus was Michael the Archangel....and how he had showed the poor guy all the scriptures that "proved" Jesus was...I said I would love to speak to him about things but I was warned by the elders not to speak to anyone at the hall about my "findings" well I was going out to work again but said to him ...look at the footnote for 1st Thess 4:16 .....where it says the lord is Jehovah instead of Jesus..it was the best I could do....but it was a very weird day ...(JW overload day)...think I'll go back to the hall to get a rest from them.....he he kidding.... it wasnt that bad...

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

It sounds quite stressful - good job you werent driving like some lunatic.

I'm not going to patronize you and say "you know these weren't all rescue missions to bring you back to Jah."

Just like all the times you get hit on on JWD - they aren't harvesting missions by the roarin lion.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

wow...some day man.

im surprised you could work after the car incident...i knocked a drunk who stumbled into the road - london road just along from parkhead - i had a headache for 2 days solid and couldnt work for 3..

enjoy the jam tribute...tribute bands are pretty good these days..i used to avoid them but have seen queen genesis marillion pink floyd aplenty stone roses..and will see more

• ninja
    ninja

hey crumpy...I didnt think for a minute they were...but it is only the "emmerdalian world of jehovah's witnesses" I live in

• ninja
    ninja

aye it ws full on tijjy...but dont worry Strongbow cider has come to the rescue...btw when and where is your band playing next?

• Warlock
    Warlock

Okay, I'll say it.

God is trying to tell you to come back to the Org.

Warlock

• ninja
    ninja

hey warly...god got me out of the org.....dont he like me anymore?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Has today been a little less fraught ninja?

• ninja
    ninja

hey crumpster....plain sailing today.....just robbed a bank and killed three vagrants...nothing special.....ah who am I kidding...was hoovering like a maniac....I might even watch emmerdale....nah not really he he

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Funnily enough my body count is up to 26 so far in my role playing game of coins and cleavage set on the Orkney isles that is! The Bards Tale!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit