a new religion?

by Deacon 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Deacon
    Deacon

Ok

I finally went and got myself well and truly immersed in the lawful side of being ordained as a religious minister...yes folk, all the legals have been truly investigated and complied with and I can now well and truly start my own church and take weddings and funerals etc...

Now...I dont want to be a "reverend".. but I do want to well and truly investigate the entire bible to see what the real message is..and I want to see where I/we go from here...

If any one is serious about pursuing some serious bible discussion...then email me...

thats all the well and trulys for this evening LOL

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Can I be your kind yet fear inspiring General?

• Deacon
    Deacon

Ill have to ordain you Naeb.. we'll discuss a price....

• mommy
    mommy

Hey Deacs!
    I would run head first, off an 110 story building into a new religion with you Heehee just kidding, but just wondering how you get to be ordained and not have any doctrines in place yet. Is it really that easy? Just wondering not critisizing, you know me
    wendy

In a controversy the instant we feel anger, we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

• Deacon
    Deacon

And just for the record... Im being totally serious...

I really need to know if the Bible is worth following or whether to give it up altogether...

I can incorporate a web based "church" for serious discussion and with some financial input..start a physical meeting place in California for ex JW's based on the teachings of the Bible, but not the dictates of an organisation...

I believe in something....but what is the elusive part...

• tell all
    tell all

i'll be happy to discuss with you and others about the bible.

• Deacon
    Deacon

Mommy..
    In USA, ordination is a legal thing..I did everything as according to the law, and have confirmation that I am permitted to be a church reverend and start my own church as long as I comply with the IRS code for non profit organisations..

Weird

I do however, need to put in place for the starting of a church, A policy, and criteria for doctrinal worship...and have a 3 man board for the legal side of things...

• Music Mouth
    Music Mouth

And the sky is black and still now
    On the hill where the angels sing
    Ain't it funny how an old broken bottle
    Looks just like a diamond ring
    But it's far, far from me.......

.....Well, a question ain't really a question
    If you know the answer too.

• Teirce
    Teirce

Plagiarise some Sumerian, Babylonian and Egyptian mythology, then character assassinate the contributors, and you got yourself a bible. chop chop

• Deacon
    Deacon

interesting...
    A poll might prove the assumption that most people who leave the WTS no longer believe in a God..
    But I have 2 emails from people who do want to have a look in depth at the Bible and discuss things..
    Anyone else interested?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit