Brother and Sister wants incest legalized

by MsMcDucket 21 Replies latest social current

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Brother & Sister Have 4 Kids:Want Incest Legalized

Brother and Sister Want To Legalize Incest
    Brother & Sister Want Incest Legalized
    Brother & Sister With One of their Kids

(Germany) - Patrick and Susan are in love. Their love has produced four children. Their love is also illegal in Germany because Patrick and Susan are brother and sister.

"People harass us all the time. Call us the incest couple. They have no idea who we really are or how it all happened," Patrick says.

"I love you," the writing on this pillow says and that love has resulted in big legal problems. Patrick spent more than two years in jail for sleeping with his sister.

To try to prevent a return to jail, Patrick and Susan are currently embroiled in a court struggle that has captivated Germany. The couple is trying to get their relationship legalized. Read the rest of the story at: http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=47637&provider=top

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Did they not know they were siblings when they had 4 kids and found out afterwards?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

The guy was raised by foster parents. When he got old enough, he went looking for his mother and he found her and his sister. He moved in with his birth mother and sister. After their mother died the two continued to live together and "fell in love" with each other. . . so the story goes.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Did they not know they were siblings when they had 4 kids and found out afterwards?

Yeah, how did that happen? Actually--I don't want to know. That's gross.

• elliej
    elliej

I feel sorry for their kids. Life is hard enough without that hanging over your head. Sheesh.

• greendawn
    greendawn

In a world where it is considered weird to get married with a second cousin though perhaps legal before the state, marrying with a sibling is freakish when there are so many thousands of other options. It's the problem of inbreeding that society is apprehensive about.

• ninja
    ninja

incest should be kept in the family

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    incest should be kept in the family

You knucklehead! I ought to give you a nuggie!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    It's the problem of inbreeding that society is apprehensive about.

As a matter of fact Incest taboo is one of the 4-5 instictive doctrines that all humans have its an instinct like food & shelter,procreate,self preservation...

• kid-A
    kid-A

They knew they were biological siblings before they started boinking.

Apparently two of the 4 kids look like this:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit