All you new people: Themonster123, Stoic, Snowangel, and Wafe

by unique1 11 Replies latest jw friends

• unique1
    unique1

And any I have missed: WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!

Feel free to look about, ask questions, discuss the JW's or even just post some fluff (limited fluff please though). We are here to support you in whatever you decide to do.

ENJOY!!

(Edited to limit the fluff content)

• free2think
    free2think

Hey that's realliy nice unique1.

Welcome Everyone.

• Rooster
  • What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

rooster, don't miss your jc that is scheduled for tomorrow.

• under_believer
    under_believer

EDIT: deleted for inappropriateness

• mama1119
    mama1119

Welcome everyone!!! Glad to have you here, look forward to reading your posts!!!

• Rooster
    Rooster

Posting Guidelines
    To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language
    2. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
    3. Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.
    4. Breaking the law
      This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case). You may post a small amount of third party material, but please help us to avoid breaching copyright by naming its author and publication. We are unable to investigate all third party material, so where possible, please provide a link instead.
    5. Spamming
      Please don't add the same comment to more than one forum.
    6. Advertising
      You can mention relevant, non-commercial websites as long as they support your comment.
    7. Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation.
      Please don't mislead other users by abusing our registration procedure.
    8. Posting in a language other than English.
    9. Invading people's privacy
      Please don't post private addresses or phone numbers, including your own. You may post email addresses so long as you make it clear who they belong to.
    10. Posting an off-topic comment.
    11. Publicly disputing or arguing about moderator decisions
      If you disagree with any action taken then please raise it via email or PM.
    12. Annoying the forum owner
      If you have a query or a complaint then send a personal message or email. This is my site and I can say or do what I want and don't need lectures from anyone who doesn't like it. If you don't like this then don't use the site.
  • Crumpet
    Crumpet

I would like to add my welcomes too! Although I think I may be duplicating a bit!

Rooster are you sore?

• under_believer
    under_believer

EDIT: deleted for inappropriateness.

• unique1
    unique1

Hey you two, this is supposed to be a warm welcoming thread. Let's keep it that way. I obviously have no idea what the beef is, but it doesn't belong on a welcome post. It might scare people off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit