HI!! BRAND NEW...JUST LEFT THE ORGANIZATION ABOUT A MONTH AGO...

by themonster123 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Hello and welcome!!

Love DNCXXXX

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hello and welcome !

but I'm really trying to stay strong in my decision to not be a Witness.

We know just hard it is to maintain a positive stance . When you have stepped outside the box,,and are now thinking the unthinkable, it can seem to be a crazy thing to do. When everyone you know is doing it, it takes a brave person to stand up and be different

The points that you raise are almost the same as the ones that I had when I stopped serving. Not intellectual, just common sense

Welcome again to you and to all newbies...

• andyviw
    andyviw

Dear Monster,keep an open mind and continue to pray for your family ,welcome!

• andyviw
    andyviw

Dear Monster,keep an open mind and continue to pray for your family ,welcome!

• bluebell
    bluebell

Welcome

• themonster123
    themonster123

Well, thank you EVERYONE for all the great feedback! It's all very helpful.... I esp. like your comment Crumpet. :) You funny lady. Oh...and since everyone kept asking me, I"m from California. That's about as specific as I get.

• Sasha
    Sasha

Welcome, young lady. I left last year. Tell me, is the Revelation book study the same info? or have they changed it? Just curious. I first studied it way before you were born...like 1969, then again midway up to now. Again, welcome to this site. It is THE BEST!!!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board, monster.

Cellist

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I can't believe they're studying the Crap-alations book again. I mean, how much of what is written in that dungheap of a book has been canceled out by New Lightâ„¢ now? At least half! LOL

Welcome to the board!

• themonster123
    themonster123

I think someone up there asked me if it's the same Revelation book as the one in 1969-yeah it's still the same one the orange book-same inside and out.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit