First Post

by Rethinking 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jinjam
    jinjam

"Oh, so you don't get out much in the field service."
    <br><br>how nasty!now that showing brotherly love for you!

oh and welcome by the way!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Welcome to the Board

thanks for sharing with us

purps

• deeskis
    deeskis

Welcome, glad you decided to post.

What made you decide to "break the drout today"!

• done4good
    done4good

Welcome, Rethinking. Stick around!

j

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome!!!! So glad you decided to join in our fellowship ,even though it is invisabe people on board...But since we were taught to look with the eyes of understanding by the brothers? we can now join in this wonderful understanding bunch of invisable people from where the LOVE oozes!!!!!

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome Rethinking. A lot of what you wrote echoes how I came to be here also. Glad to have you here.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Welcome! Looking forward to reading more of your thoughts.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Welcome, Rethinking!

~Sue

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Welcome Rethinking,

Cool name by the way. I too lurked for years. Just started posting a few weeks ago. It's great therapy and the people are kind and thought-provoking. I especially enjoyed the following in your post:

There are many WRONG things that are happening and through this site I can see that I'm not the only one experiencing or 'witnessing' such evils. I mean, we all can't be crazy. We, who've most likely never met before, can't be making these things up, right??

That's the bottom line for me. Reading that someone around the globe is experiencing exactly what you have(only the names have changed) is both comforting and convincing.

Nvr

• mavie
    mavie

Welcome!

It all started years ago in my last year in high school and then into college. When papers/thesis/comps were required. Students had to cite their sources of information. I thought, hmm, the Watchtower and Awake never (or rarely) cite their sources and they're supposed to be "superior" periodicals.

Intellectual dishonesty is one of the things that made me realize the WT was not telling the truth as well.

Nice to see you here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit