Has it really come to this?

by Nosferatu 6 Replies latest social humour

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Grandma just bought a new passifier for the boy. Well, actually, I'm wondering if it's really a passifier, or a heap of matter. Check out the packaging and read the back (which I zoomed)

alt

alt

alt

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Hm, not sure what you're seeing.

I'm seeing two misspelled words though, lol.

sterelize (sterilize)

queeze (squeeze)

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

1) It says it's not a pacifier.

2) It says not to tie the pacifier around the baby's neck

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

1) It says it's not a pacifier.

2) It says not to tie the pacifier around the baby's neck

lmao. You should send it to Jay Leno. He does headlines once a week. When he does headlines that are nonsensical, he also does ads or product packaging.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Nos---- What they really mean is, "Don't expect a crying kid to instantly shut up just because you give him this. Look for what his real need is, Stupid."

Also: They make clips on a string that you can attach to the pacifier (sorry! NUK, pronounced NOOK) on one end then clip to his clothing on the other end, thereby, eliminating the strangulation danger.

I do think, though, that this is one of those contributions that Jay Leno might appreciate for his dumb-things-in-print segment on his show.

• DJK
    DJK

Substance is also spelled incorrectly. Who in the world proof read any of this for errors?

• Faraon
    Faraon
    Substance is also spelled incorrectly. Who in the world proof read any of this for errors?

The problem is that they claim that someone in Florida with a Spanish last name --"Hidalgo" (noble) --, designed the packaging of a product made in China.

The version in Spanish is different from the English one, and has spelling and grammatical errors too.

Faraon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit