Scan this Wednesday - BABY

by KW13 19 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

Some of you may know my GF megan is pregnant.

Our first scan is this Wednesday - i dunno whether its possible to find out the sex at this young age but, yeh i am excited and desperate to know all is well so far!

I am excited and proud cos imma stud!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Congratulations, "stud" and family! How far along is Megan? When I had an ultrasound at about 12 weeks because of complications, my little Katie was only a shrimp-like thing with beating heart and stumpy arms... out

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Congrats. Whatever it is, be proud and happy. I have 5 and love them all.

• KW13
    KW13
    Congratulations, "stud" and family! How far along is Megan? When I had an ultrasound at about 12 weeks because of complications, my little Katie was only a shrimp-like thing with beating heart and stumpy arms... out

She's about 14 weeks, around 13 weeks its usually fully developed i think. They do look strange in earlier stages tho!

Congrats. Whatever it is, be proud and happy. I have 5 and love them all.

Thanks! I wonder whether i'll cry when its delivered, i don't cry at some things but i do at some others

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

An early scan suggested Zachary was a Zachina! If they say "boy", they're probably right. If they say "girl" though, you probably wanna hold off on the Pretty Princess Pony nursery theme for a few months!

Dave

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Karl - I havent commented so far on your baby news, although I admit to be a little mixed when I heard. But all my misgivings are swept aside when I read your absolute joy about it. I am so pleased for you and excited - I think you will make such a great dad, because you care about human beings so much, are fair and just, are gentle and funny. Yes in so many ways dear karl you are an exemplary man and thoroughly adorable. I hope the scan goes well and that you come back and share your feelings and excitement with all of us!

• free2think
    free2think

Congratulations to you both. I hope the scan goes well.

• KW13
    KW13
    An early scan suggested Zachary was a Zachina! If they say "boy", they're probably right. If they say "girl" though, you probably wanna hold off on the Pretty Princess Pony nursery theme for a few months!

Dave

I will watch out for that lol, thanks mate.

Karl - I havent commented so far on your baby news, although I admit to be a little mixed when I heard. But all my misgivings are swept aside when I read your absolute joy about it. I am so pleased for you and excited - I think you will make such a great dad, because you care about human beings so much, are fair and just, are gentle and funny. Yes in so many ways dear karl you are an exemplary man and thoroughly adorable. I hope the scan goes well and that you come back and share your feelings and excitement with all of us!

Thanks very much crumpet. Your making me blush! You've always been a good person, when the baby arrives i'll have to let auntie crumpet look after it

Congratulations to you both. I hope the scan goes well.

Thanks on the congrats, yeh i hope it works out too!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

ah well since you are such a big fan I'll let you name the baby after me- crumplet!

• free2think
    free2think
    ah well since you are such a big fan I'll let you name the baby after me- crumplet!

ROFLMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit