So, I just told my dad to "Shut the **** up"

by mavie 21 Replies latest jw friends

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Sorry for what you're going through, sounds like you got fed up and couldn't take it any more.

I sent a rather mean letter to my JW sister several months ago, stating exactly how I feel about the JW religion and that she is mentally ill; I was at a point where I needed to get her off my back on several issues, but I still feel bad that I had to be so harsh to get her to leave me alone. It's funny though, my other siblings (not JWs) and I have been waiting for her to do something really spiteful or nasty because that's part of her loving JW personality, and I hate that foreboding feeling of wondering when she is going to try to avenge her anger on me.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Oh Mavie...god my heart breaks for you because you love these people and they love you and this giant fucking white elephant called the Watchtower is going to be between you now. And I understand that incredible ANGER you feel when you try soooooo hard to open their eyes and I swear if all that I just read that you compiled THEY read...then honey there is NO getting inside their heads by you or God himself with a crowbar.

Dr. Phil says not to get a divorce until you have tried EVERYTHING to make it work and if you can walk away saying that you did...then you need to get a divorce. And you needed to get this divorce.

And then you put down the phone and you are shaking and sweating and freezing and feverish and pacing and pissed like you have never been before and sad like you are grieving a death and you feel helpless and want to hit something or run or scream and the desperation is overwhelming. And you go over what you said again and again wondering if there was something else you could have said or said differently and there isnt and it's so maddening that they are deaf to you....there are none so blind as those who will not see.

We love you honey...we understand like nobody can. Please please please keep on writing here and dont keep it inside. Your great writing will help someone else. It will.

huggggggs, Loves

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit