Sumatra Earthquake.........Armageddon near??

by KAYTEE 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

When we were in the Wts, they used to fire up our expectations over the slightest things, Earthquakes being one of them.

How we used to latch on to these things very quickly, but if we read the scriptures it doesn’t say

"this is the end."

In fact it say’s the opposite,….Math 24 v 4…………..Jesus said "Look out that nobody misleads you"

A sure warning to us not to be taken in, then goes on to speak of many happenings BEFORE the eventual end.

It seems the only way they can keep the masses within their ranks is to keep lying and twisting the scriptures

KT

• Zico
    Zico

Earthquakes haven't even increased since 1914. The Society even admit this, but most JWs will argue otherwise.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hello Kaytee,

When I saw the planes fly into the Twin Towers on live TV I was sure The Big A had arrived.

The programming is deeply embedded.

Thanks,

Nvr

• greendawn
    greendawn

Again they are playing with ignorance, a careful examination of history will show that there were worse times in previous centuries regarding the various aspects of the so called composite sign, famine, earthquakes, wars, epidemics. Anyway they have already admitted that the 1914 generation doesn't mean much since it can go on for centuries more.

• grey matters
    grey matters

I love how they try to claim every war or disaster as something they predicted. They are like some phony terrorist group that wants to be famous, and calls in a claim every time a bomb goes off - "That bomb in the marketplace - that was us, we're the Holy Self-Righteous Martyrs Brigades! That car bomb earlier this morning - that was us!"

Only with them, it's "That earthquake in Sumatra - that was us! We predicted that there would be earthquakes. That war in Iraq - that was us! We predicted there would be wars. That tsunami in Indonesia - well.... that was caused by an earthquake.... so... that was us! We called that one too!"

• hubert
    hubert

I thought sure they would use the "Tsunami" episode as showing Armageddon was coming, but was surprised to see that they didn't seem to.

Maybe they are finally wising up, and realising that these things happen all through the centuries. All you have to do is open a history book.

Hubert

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

The USGS has an excellent section in FAQ on their site stateing that earthquakes have not increased in size or number. There was a 2002? Awake admitting that Jesus prophecy did not mean they would, This is a clear but barely mentioned change in the WTS's bullshit.

Are things getting worse? Imagine living in Japan in 1945 and having 2 of your cities and hundreds of thousands of people vaporized. Things have gone from bad to better. Which is actually quite normal.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Every time there is a disaster the dubs are out full force on saturday

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit