~Sue

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Did Fred Franz?

In a bush, did Charles Russell?

On bones, did Nathan Knorr?

• Confession
    Confession

I can recall, in the 70s when I was about 11 or 12 years old, a Ministerial Servant in my congregation was talking about Fred Franz as part of his comment. He mentioned some of the aforementioned things: ability to memorize everything, scholarship, etc. He ended his comment with something like this...

"And so Brother Franz is one of the most intelligent people in the world."

I remember this (and other comments like it) stopping me as a kid. Even at that young age I could tell there was something goofy and unsubstantial about them.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

It's also reported that Fred:

• Was a strange visitor from another planet, who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men.
    • Was faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
    • Fights a never ending battle for Truth, Justice and the American way.

This looks like a job for Freddy Franz!

Great Caesar's Ghost!

BA- Oops, my bad, that's Superman, not Brainwashman.

• Margie
    Margie

It's also reported that Fred:

• Was a strange visitor from another planet, who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men.
    • Was faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
    • Fights a never ending battle for Truth, Justice and the American way.

Now someone just needs to create FredFranzFacts.com to pay homage to FF's incredible round house kicks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit