Winnipeg Free Press, article by Kerry Louderback-Wood (scan) Mar. 1/07

by kwintestal 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

For a print quality scan of the article, please go to: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/130/412824234_0a78354c22_b.jpg

Otherwise, a web quality scan is below.

alt

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Now that is what I call a good kick in the stones!

BTTT

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I would urge a big thank you be sent to David O'Brien, Winnipeg Free Press: [email protected] and Aldo Santin: [email protected]

Nice op. ed.

• Merry Magdalene
  • startingover
    startingover

No apple, but apple sauce, cider and pie. Great illustration. She really laid it on the line.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

bttt

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Great press! I womder how many JWs saw the editorial......

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

We want to thank Ms. Wood for the time and effort she has spent exposing Watchtower's ludicrous blood doctrine which has proved to have deadly results for so many of its members. Keep telling it like it is Kerry and one of these days the Watchtower culprits who have inflicted so much pain will be a past tense.

FYI, Kerry Louderback-Wood gave birth to a healthy, adorable son last week. She was actually in early stages of labor as she put the finishing touches to her article. We owe you our gratitude Kerry for all you do to inform the world of the deceiptful misrepresentation by Watchtower leaders.

Joe and Barbara

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Hey Anderson,

Looks like the "Big News" is really, really growing very BIG.

I imagine the JW elders want to stop this type of editorial. Exposes them for what they are, hypocrital wolves ready to kill sheep through twisted words.

Anyone on JWD in Winnipeg?

Skeeter

• Neo
    Neo

How can this apostate say anything against Jehovah's organization and the Bible? See, how ignorant she is! She doesn't even know that the Bible doesn't specify the forbidden fruit! How can we be sure of anything she writes? Apostate lies!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit