I miss Maximus!!!

by TweetieBirdAtWork 13 Replies latest jw friends

• TweetieBirdAtWork
    TweetieBirdAtWork

With all of the new revelations about the WTS and the UN, I really miss not having Maximus's input into this whole thing.

Maximus, if you still check this board occasionally, I would love to get your insight into this issue. So many of us, especially me, have a great deal of respect for your knowledge and wisdom. I hope you and your family are doing well.

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

me too.

*hug*
    essie

• Makena1
    Makena1

Lurker for months, and newbie poster that is very pleased with this discussion forum. However, I too miss Maximus taking it to the MAX!

I am also a diehard Gladiator fan - having seen the film 3 times at the theater, purchased the video and watched it in whole or in part another dozen times. IF, I had found this forum before the film, I might have nabbed the Maximus persona for myself. :)

However, glad that you got there first Maximus - your posts, and insight into past and current org history coupled with the photo of the Gladiator seems so "right".

Strength and honor - Max! Looking forward to your return when the time is right to "unleash hell"!

Makena

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I personally got a bad vibe from Maximus. However, why isn't he posting anymore?

Slipnslidemaster: "And now about the cauldron sing, Like elves and fairies in a ring, Enchanting all that you put in."

- William Shakespeare, MacBeth

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I miss the 'big M' too.

((((Maximus))))

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

• normie67
    normie67

what was his last post??? Anybody pi$$ him off?? I know he was getting hammered last time I saw on this board!!

n67

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I miss him too. Max, please come back!

• Tina
    Tina

I don't think he's po'd. He does have a life yanno.T

'Boycott Shampoo! Demand the real Poo!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello,

Max is alive and well but working very hard on other projects at present. I am sure that he will be posting again when his desk is a little clearer.

Best - HS

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I thought about it alittle and to be fair, I don't get a bad vibe from him, I'm jealous of his knowledge and the attention that he get's around here.

I do like reading his information but I am jealous.

So there, I said it.

Slipnslidemaster: "And now about the cauldron sing, Like elves and fairies in a ring, Enchanting all that you put in."

- William Shakespeare, MacBeth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit