GOD RECREATED FISH AFTER NOAH'S FLOOD!

by badboy 9 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

I was reading WHY PEOPLE BELIEVE WEIRD THINGS by MICHAEL SHERMER,a leading skeptic.

He points that if the Flood destroyed every living thing,that would have had to include fish and water living dinosaures.

God would have had to created fish after the FLOOD.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

IHello Badboy. I don't think you can take the bible literally. You probably shouldnt take it any way, if you want to keep your sanity.

Another scripture that disproves the bible Jesus said "whatsoever you ask in my name you shall recieve" I've tried asking for everything in Jesus name, "Jesus in your name let me win the lottery" Jesus in your name let me have this job" " Jesus in your name please heal this loved one." The only answer I think he gave me was "Jesus in your name, let me know the truth" The truth is that it's all a bunch of hog wash. The bible is to confuse and devide the masses so they can be controlled. All the people that are spending their time trying to make sense of nonsense are taken out of the competitive equation. Plus their are liable to give their 10% to those controlling the confusion. If you cant believe 1 verse in the scripture, how can you believe the next verse. It doesnt seem right to pick and choose.

If we as individuals can not make sense and understand the bible, then we are making ourselves vulnerable, in fact we are asking for a charlatan shepard ( wolf in sheeps clothing) to come along and exploit us.

Let me help you out here. The sense of the bible is that it's nonsense.

Please dont take my word for it. Google it and research it. This is the information age. The Charlatans have been exposed to those who have eyes.

• heathen
    heathen

Sounds like the skeptics are referring to the belief of the funamentals that the entire universe was created in six literal 24 hour days . We all know what the latest WTBTS dogma is on that and it states that a creation day can be any length of time it takes God to complete his task . So they can put that in their pipe and smoke it .....LOL

• praiseband
    praiseband

I went back and re-read the Bible account of Noah and the Flood. It says that God destroyed all the things living on the earth, as in mammals and birds and things that creep, or scurry, on the ground. Nowhere did it say that God destroyed the fish. God also told them to take seven pairs of all the animals which were permitted to be eaten - fish were allowed, but not taken - I would conclude this to mean because they weren't destroyed. Just my interpretation.

• badboy
    badboy

This person(Michael shermer) tells that creationists themselves say that aqll the fish died from silt chorned up the waters of the GREAT FLOOD.

(they also was no room on the ARK!)

The arksearch website itself says that their are millions of fossilied fish,suggesting that a great flood took place.

• Terry
    Terry
    I went back and re-read the Bible account of Noah and the Flood. It says that God destroyed all the things living on the earth, as in mammals and birds and things that creep, or scurry, on the ground. Nowhere did it say that God destroyed the fish. God also told them to take seven pairs of all the animals which were permitted to be eaten - fish were allowed, but not taken - I would conclude this to mean because they weren't destroyed. Just my interpretation.

Seven of each of the "clean" animals and two of each of the "unclean" reference the Law of Moses. This is a dead giveaway that this particular version of Noah's story came AFTER the Jews had the law and was written about this event in the same way we talk about the Kennedy Assaination.

Further, you already have a problem with enough space on this ark for even two of each animal. So, adding more doesn't make the story more believable.

Moreover, what did the carnivores eat after the flood until the animal population could replenish itself?

The balance of nature is not something you can aritifically tamper with and get good results.

Supporting the Noah's Flood story with apologia damages our credibility and, frankly, makes us all sound rather incredibly naive and uninformed.

Better to view it as another version of the Babylonian Gilgamesh Epic.

Enki rules!!

• VM44
    VM44

Nowhere did it say that God destroyed the fish

Fresh water fish would have died right away.

Other fish would have died because of lack of food.

--VM44

• badboy
    badboy

SO GOD WOULD HAVE had to recreat fresh water fish,would he not?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

A Canaanite copy of the Epic of Gilgamesh was unearthed at Megiddo. Gilgamesh and Utnapishtim (spelled Atanbish) are mentioned in the Dead Sea Scrolls, in the Book of Giants. I don't think the Society has mentioned either of these facts.

• Borgia
    Borgia

By the looks of it: the chapters in the bible came in the wrong order: there has been a flood and NOah, started out as a farmer. But a snake told his wife to eat from the fruit and made wine. Then Noah drank and got pissed (boracho). He undressed himself and was naked. Then he became clothed but was expelled from the proximity of the ark that had given them shelter. .....

I believe I am influenced by a tiny shot of Single Malt....

Cheers

Borgia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit