I'm amazed by how long its been that I've been on this forum

by tsunami_rid3r 12 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

It's hard to believe that I've been on this forum since 2 years ago. Its like one giant time capsule.

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome back. I wondered if you were the original tsunami.

A few oldtimers are still around.

Que pasa?

Blondie

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Hey Tsu!

I was thinking about you a few weeks ago. Good to hear from you again.

How's life been treating you lately??

-Aude.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hey!! welcome back tsunami!! good to see you again.

tetra

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

I'm working hard, dating, doing decent in school, not much partying lately, and going to Italy this summer.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'm just amazed that you disappeared for best part of a year, but pleased as it seems you are having a good life. Hows the studying going? Do you fit in any around the girls?

Good to see you back and just the same, well maybe a tiny bit more grown up! Italy sounds cool - the best Americans have passports and use them to come and see Europe!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey good to see you.

i have been here two years as well........time sure goes by........sounds like you are doing good.......lets us see pics of italy!!!

purps

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Tsu,

So, how goes it with the parents? Are you disowned? have you kept the congregation at arms length in the college town you're in? Glad to hear you're going to Italy. It's a nice place to go. I came on about the time you were nearly going to school last year (?).

Wondered how you are. Glad to hear you are well and Borg Free for the year.

I thought that initial partying was going to do you in!

W.Once

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

I've become somewhat closer to my parents, but still, my mom believes I'm going to the meetings down here. And even though I haven't attended a meeting for what seems like years, I get by on telling her when the circuit overseer is here. She even sends me extra literature for me to place, that I have stored in my closet. For some reason, I can't throw it away. My dad and I have grown closer.

Work, I've followed some advice and decided to work and go to school at the same time, and I'm getting by, but I'm not rich. My apartment is empty except for a bedroom set and dining set. I'm going to become an archaeologist, so I don't think I'll ever become rich, but I'm okay with it because I don't need stuff. Archaeology, that's why I'm going to Italy, for a dig.

And nope I haven't partied really hard in weeks because I've mainly just been focusing on dating, working, and school.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome back tsunami, nice to see that you are doing well and things worked out for you, I remember earlier on you had some uncertainties.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit