Just When You Thought You've Seen It All!

by onesong 13 Replies latest jw friends

• onesong
    onesong

Don't know if this has been posted yet but my uncle sent me this link.

What next!

http://www.jsealremoval.com/

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

All righty then.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I want their list of customers. I have a bridge I wanna sell 'em.

Frannie

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

Thanks onesong,

Just booked a session. I thought I was always going to be stuck with my pesky j-seals.

One of the most important benefits of this session is the increased psychic abilities that result from J-seal 3 being removed in the pineal gland.

My pineal gland has been clogged for ages.

• daystar
    daystar

Smells an aweful lot like Scientology, "clearing" "body thetans" and all.

• onesong
    onesong

And somehow we just knew that the Watchtower's take on Revelation wasn't quite right, I'm so glad to know what it really is!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Don't waste your time with them! I'll remove your J-Seals remotely for a fraction of the price! Just send me $1000 (US) and I will remove your J-Seals remotely and painlessly.

You will know the procedure was a success when you drink a teaspoon of vinegar and feel like you were just slapped in the head.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I thought I must be stupid, because I just wasn't getting it. But then I read this:

Knowledge of 15th dimensional anatomy, the structure of the 12 strand DNA template, Kathara Grid, chakras, meridians, axiatonal lines, star and seed crystal seals are important to be able to understand this.

Of course, I'm well-versed in 15th dimensional anatomy, the structure of the 12 strand DNA template, Kathara Grid, chakras, meridians, and axiatonal lines but I have to admit my "star and seed crystal seals" information is a bit out of date. Now I see why it wasn't making sense.

I was anxious to do it, of course, when I read about the many benefits of whatever it is that they do, but then I found out they are based in Brazil. Bummer, I thought, I won't be able to do it. But then I read:

There are no specific pre-session instructions for the J-seal Removal sessions. You can choose to be going about your daily life, or you can tune into the session at the session time. We can remove the J-seals anyway. The sessions are all done remotely without phone or internet connection, and we do them Higher self to Higher self.

How cool is that? You don't even have to go anywhere or do anything! They just take your money and you never hear from them again! Oh wait... that's bad, isn't it?

Dave

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

You did catch healer Toby Alexander's mandate right?

"His primary focus is on the Earth's ascension and helping to restore the original 12 strand DNA potential for humans so that we may ascend WITH the Earth in 2012."

To quote one of the testimonials:

"Toby, I wanted to ask, "where have you been all of my ascension?"

Yup, one born every minute.

tall penguin

• onesong
    onesong

Lol Dave !!

How cool is that? You don't even have to go anywhere or do anything! They just take your money and you never hear from them again! Oh wait... that's bad, isn't it?

Of course you will know that it worked because you will now know that... you're annointed!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit