Consumption of Alcohol.....

by mama1119 9 Replies latest social humour

• mama1119
    mama1119
    New FDA Alcohol Warnings for Booze Bottles
    1. Consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.
    2. Consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like a loser.
    3. Consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again.
    4. Consumption of alcohol may cause you to thay shings like thish.
    5. Consumption of alcohol may convince you that your ex is really dying to hear from you at 4 am.
    6. Consumption of alcohol may cause you to roll over in the morning and see something really scary (whose species and/or name you can't remember).
    7. Consumption of alcohol is the leading cause of inexplicable rug burns on the forehead.
    8. Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that you're tougher than a really big guy named Kong.
    9. Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible.
    10. Consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.
    11. Consumption of alcohol may cause an influx in the time-space continuum, whereby small... or large gaps of time may seem to literally disappear.
    12. Consumption of alcohol may actually CAUSE pregnancy.
  • Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Dear Friend:

I had not intended to discuss this controversial subject at this particular time. However, I want you to know that I do not shun a controversy. On the contrary, I will take a stand on any issue at any time, regardless of how fraught with controversy it may be. You have asked me how I feel about whiskey. Here is how I stand on the question.

If, when you say whiskey you mean the Devil’s brew, the poison scourge, the bloody monster that defiles innocence, dethrones reason, destroys the home, creates misery and poverty … takes the bread from the mouths of little children; if you mean the evil drink that topples the Christian man and woman from the pinnacles of righteous, gracious living into the bottomless pit of degradation and despair, shame and helplessness and hopelessness, then certainly I am against it with all of my power.

But, if, when you say whiskey, you mean the oil of conversation, the philosophic wine, the ale that is consumed when good fellows get together, that puts a song in their hearts and laughter on their lips and the warm glow of contentment in their eyes; if you mean Christmas cheer; if you mean the stimulating drink that puts the spring in the old gentleman’s step on a frosty morning; if you mean the drink that enables a man to magnify his joy and his happiness and to forget, if only for a little while, life’s great tragedies, and the heartbreaks and sorrows; if you mean that drink, the sale of which pours into our treasuries untold millions of dollars, which are used to provide tender care for our little crippled children, our blind, our deaf, our dumb, our pitiful aged and infirm, to build highways, hospitals, and schools, then certainly I am in favor of it.

- Author unknown. According to former Representative D. R. Billy Matthews, this story was told in the early 1960s by another member of Congress, who did not know the author. It purports to be the reply of a congressman to a constituent who had written the congressman to ask, "Where do you stand on whiskey?"

• misanthropic
  • Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

There is as much of a chance of repealing the eighteenth amendment as there is for a humming bird to fly to the planet Mars with the Washington Monument tied to its tail. This country is for temperance and prohibition and it is going to continue to elect members of Congress who believe in that. - Senator MORRIS SHEPPARD, as reported by The Washington Post, September 25, 1930, p. 5.

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Water and Beer Education

WATER...... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop!

However, we do not run that risk when drinking beer because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

WATER = Poop

BEER = HEALTH

Free yourself of Poop, drink BEER!!!

It is better to

drink beer and talk shit than to drink water and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I am doing it as a public service.

Have a nice day...

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

The Jib Jab one I posted was way too fast to hear what was said, but here is the same commercial on yahoo video's

Funny Alcohol Commercial

• mama1119
    mama1119
    Free yourself of Poop, drink BEER!!!

I think I need that on a bumper sticker!!!!

• Warlock
    Warlock

As I continue my life long study of alcohol, the best form of vitamin C is contained in screwdrivers and tequila sunrises.

Warlock

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I got married twice as the direct result of tequila.

I don't drink tequila anymore.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

<<<<<will accomplish this

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit