Nothing breaks my heart more....

by mama1119 9 Replies latest jw friends

• mama1119
    mama1119

than when one of my kids is sick. My three year old is just miserable with a cold and I feel so sorry for her. She is being so sweet and just wants to sit on my lap with her little pink cheeks. I wish I could be sick for her. Poor baby.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Mamma,

AWE DEAR!!! You be sure to tell her Aunt Liberty loves her and that I hope she feels better soon!!! XOXOXOXOXO

Love ya,

L.L.

• mama1119
    mama1119

I will!! T

The poor thing. She still has a raging fever,I can't bring it down. She is so snuggly when she is sick.

• talley
    talley

I know what you mean. It's such a helpless feeling not being able to 'heal' them instantly.

Judy

• Paisley
    Paisley
    than when one of my kids is sick. My three year old is just miserable with a cold and I feel so sorry for her. She is being so sweet and just wants to sit on my lap with her little pink cheeks. I wish I could be sick for her. Poor baby.

Aww, I know! Same here..little darling. I hope she feels better real soon.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

It's awful that she's not well but it's such a special time between mom and child. A time when you are really needed and wanted by your little one. Time for story reading and lots of snuggles.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I know the feeling mama,

I'm a mom of 3 boys, all had Asthma (2 outgrew it 1 still has it). Nothing breaks your heart more than when your child is sick.

Having her sit on your lap will make you feel better as well as making her feel better. How old is she??

nj

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings mamma1119

You're just one of those loving mammas that loves her children. It's so nice how they bounce back isn't it?

Dismembered

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Is 53:4 Yet it was our weaknesses he carried;
    it was our sorrows that weighed him down.
    And we thought his troubles were a punishment from God,
    a punishment for his own sins!

abr

• onacruse
    onacruse

Well, since we're talking about it, I got a big laugh when my Mom told me how, back in the old days, when there were things like baby-feeding bottles and rubber nipples and all that (heck, I don't remember what they were called! LOL)...anyway, one day, my Dad was diligently sterilizing the bottle and nipple, soes that I wouldn't get infected and have a tummy-ache and all that. Then, he looks over at me, crawling around on the floor, happily chewing away on the edge of the ratty old floor rug. He tells Mom: "Why the heck am I sterilizing this stupid bottle????"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit