American Idol

by J-ex-W 28 Replies latest jw friends

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Yeah, but these were too poor to be entertaining, and too good to be poor. No highlights or lowlights at all---except when beatbox guy did a little bit of skatting reminiscent of Roger Miller...for all of four seconds......

The ladies perform tomorrow.

Now THEY are worth watching this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some FANTASTIC voices there.....................

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

I loved number 1, 2 and the last guy with ride sally ride.

r

restrangled--- I don't even remember who the second guy was.....but yeah, I think 'ride' did the best this time. It's a disappointing crop among the guys this year. I watch this show more for the voices than for the faces, so the male eye candy they have lined up is not doing it for me right.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

curly haired dude was ok. Reminds me of Meatloaf.

Other then that, ehhh not that great.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

curly haired dude was ok. Reminds me of Meatloaf.

Other then that, ehhh not that great.

See, and during audtions, he was GREAT!! How many people are going to be watching the women tomorrow night? Have you pretty much made up your mind that Women's Wednesday is the night to watch? 'Cause I may feel a little disloyal to do this, but I really am contemplating whether I even wanna skip Tuesdays completely this year. I hope they mix it up next week (guys and girls together). It's easier to watch the string of them if at least every few performers can really wow you.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Ah my vote goes for Lakisha.

My husbands boss is related to her:

She is his wife's, mother's, sister's daughter.

He fondly recalled how their family is quite close and he remembers changing her diaper when she was a baby.

Anyhow, I just thought she rocked. Beautiful voice. She reminded me of Aretha.

• Numinous
    Numinous

I feel for Antonella Barba, the 20 year old who's creepy ex boyfriend posted nasty pics of her on the net...like it isn't nervewracking enough.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Ah my vote goes for Lakisha.

My husbands boss is related to her:

She is his wife's, mother's, sister's daughter.

Talk about six degrees of separation!!

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    I feel for Antonella Barba, the 20 year old who's creepy ex boyfriend posted nasty pics of her on the net...like it isn't nervewracking enough.

And I thought it was their superior voices that made the girls more interesting this year......

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I thought Sundance - the last guy on the show was probably the best. Jordan? the Marvin Gaye singer was good..but PLEASE, please, please, send Sanjayah away!!!! I thought he should have been voted off last time..man...let him go!

I think Antonella only scraped by on her looks cos she can't sing - there was another blonde that I thought should have gone last week too..name started with an A....a looker not a singer.

Having watched von smith on The View and on Youtube, I wish he had of entered the contest. sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit