Happiest Day?

by Esmeralda 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Hi all,

If you had to name one, what would be the happiest day of your life so far?

Mine would have to be the day that I first met Justin in person. That was the day I was positive that we'd spend our lives together.

That was also the day I knew that I was really free of the Borg, for good.

Anyone feel like telling?

essie
    (determined to get myself out of this bad mood, kicking and screaming if necessary)

• think41self
    think41self

Good plan Essie, kicking and screaming always put me in a better mood too

I'm with you. Happiest day so farwas when Doug told me if he ever had the opportunity, he would snatch me up in a heartbeat! Sigh....now I'm getting all mushy again just thinking about it.

This was a toss up between the days my two kids were born...but while you love your children incredibly...it obviously is different than finding your soulmate. I mean, when the kids leave, it will be just Doug and I(oh happy day) until I get so old I need them to come visit me for the wheelchair races! Hah. But I expect Doug and I to have many pleasure filled years before that. I hope you and Justin do also Essie. You have my best wishes.

Tracy

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

the day i graduated from highschool was the best day of my life (oddly enough, it was also the worst)! i just can't win. LOL

mango

~i woke up adrift in a technicolor bliss~

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Hi Essie! My happiest day was .... I can't think of any one single day. I think it was the day Chris gave me my ring and asked me to be his wife. And I've had so many more happy days since. It's hard to pinpoint just one.

• crossroads
    crossroads

The day Stevie was born(my youngest he's 10)
    Out of 19 years of marriage we had about 19 good days.
    Thats not whole days it's added up 3 seconds here 10minutes
    there--a couple hours over there. But the day Stevie was born was a whole day. If not born I can pretty safely say I would not
    be here today to name another day.

Maybe I should have called him Jesus----Levon reference

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

(((uncle mark)))

~i woke up adrift in a technicolor bliss~

• msil
    msil

tomorrow

• crossroads
    crossroads

Hey 'Little One' I always enjoy seeing you----BTW I graduated
    but I didn't go to it-----Talk about witness crap---1974---and
    Parents that didn't give a damn---not a happy day.

• roybatty
    roybatty

Two "happiest" days...the day my son was born and the day my daughter was born. Simply amazing.

• Introspection
    Introspection

Most people probably think of happiness as joy, but I like to define it as having an opened heart.

If that is the case, I'd say I've been the happiest when I've felt other people's sadness and hurt.. I suppose that's only because it is always nice to share the joy of others, but who really wants to feel other people's suffering fully, when you can just get a sense of what's going on... It seems like a balance to me, and then I know it works both ways, so I'm realy open..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit