I AM NOW ON INTERNET AT HOME!

by badboy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

HAD SOMEONE FROM PC WORLD INSTALL MYNEW COMPUTER.

He had story to tell about jws.

When he was about 13,he attended RE classes at his local school,they were told in class about bible contradications,next day some jws called and they looked at bible verses.

When he asked them`this is the word of the Lord,he pointed out contradications on either the next page or two pages up.

HE DIDN'T SEE THEM AGAIN!

• blondie
    blondie

Happy New Computer, badboy.

Maybe you can do more research now that you will be at home.

Blondie

• quixote
    quixote

Congratulations on your new computer !

Must be nice to use internet at home. My connection at home is "dial up" which is very slow, so I use the internet at work.

I envy you !

Quixote

• badboy
    badboy

I HAVE PLANS,GREAT PLANS OF WHAT I AM GOING TO DO WITH THIS COMPUTER.

DO A MONOTIZED BLOG

SEVERAL E-LETTERS

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

YEA!!!!

I feel your pain at not having internet access at home, every chance I get at work I'm on this site, and when I'm home I'm wishing for the day I have a computer again!!!!

OK, I'm a JWD junkie!!!

nj

• badboy
    badboy

I SHOULD HAVE SAID MY COMPUTER.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Congrats nowadays having a computer at home is very useful and all the more so with an internet connection. By now 60-70% of people in the western world have these at home. What sort of specs does your PC have? Make sure you have a good antiviral, firewall and anti spyware installed otherwise you can get attacked.

• needproof
    needproof

Hi Badboy,

maybe you could try fixing that jammed CAPS LOCK button ;)

• badboy
    badboy

its has 160 GB 1024 RAM(METHINKS!),NORTON,ADODE READER ,MICROSOFT VISTA

• greendawn
    greendawn

Good, the Hard Disk is 160GB and the RAM is 1024 MB but what about the processor and motherboard? You also have the Norton security software installed. That is at least an anti viral, it may also contain a firewall. I suppose you also have a DVD writer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit