memorial new light

by shadowofbathory 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I have ballet lessons that night. Someone PLEASE enlighten me (pun intended).

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Where can we find the new memorial outline w/o going to the memorial and hearing the whole talk? They have it posted somewhere?

• 5go
    5go

I will assuming I stay awake or notice it.

• blondie
    blondie

Wasn't there some discussion on JWD recently about whether the anointed will still be alive on earth when the GT starts? Maybe there will be some discussion about that.

The WTS has said that some of the anointed have to be alive on earth when the GT starts. The marriage of the Lamb starts shortly after Babylon the Great is destroyed and it would make sense that all of them would have to be in heaven (having died prematurely?) for that event. But then they even say that some of the anointed will be on earth when Armageddon starts (the end of the GT) and even at times that the anointed will survive Armageddon into the "new system." Sounds to me like a Gordian knot.

Blondie

• zack
    zack

I think the new light might be something like: WE REALLY DON"T HAVE A CLUE. HAVE NEVER NOT HAD A CLUE. AND WILL NEVER GET A CLUE.

SO, PUT YOUR FAITH IN JESUS AND IN HIS FATHER AND NOT IN US. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. ALL TOGETHER NOW, BOTTOMS UP!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Has anyone come up with the new talk outline yet?

Cellist

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Here is the real question. Why is it on the night of the memorial of christ death, the greatest sacrifice in the history of mankind, are they hinting at new light and possible policy changes? The one time a year a meeting should be wholly devoted to Jesus (without the WT rider attaching the Borganization to his glory) and they will use it as a marketing ploy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit