Can You Identify Your EmotiCons accurately?

by J-ex-W 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

LOL Sorry-- I had to post this one.

I was glancing through the active topics and read Terry's thread this way. Had to do a double take--especially since I HAVE had trouble identifying my emoticons accurately! LOL

The emoticons on this board are fairly plainly visible and easy to 'read'...but the emoticons on my email account are so blurry-edged and faded that I have no idea WHAT they are supposed to be conveying. I just stick with the simple keyboard faces on my email account. :^( :^) ;^) :^D

I'd rather be a stick-figure when it comes to emotions than present an emoticon as readable as botox.....

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

ROFL

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

OK..OK.. so I'm a computer moron... what the hell are emoticons, and how do I get to love 'em?

Cheers

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

~((-_-))~

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    ~((-_-))~

OH man, dig those sideburns... ROFL

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Moggy lover--------- Ya know that little smiley face at the top of the reply message box? Click on that and wait for all the images to show up. Make sure your screen is slid up high enough to see all the images that appear. There are lots to choose from--and have fun with...so long as you can identify your emoticons accurately!!

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

~((-_-))~

So, tetra--what IS that image? I read that as 'computer on standy'...actually as Mr. Jetson's computerized robot on standby, but anyway...........

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

ha ha!! if you look really closely at it, you can see a slight smile in the straight face. a sort of mona lisa smile. -_-

here is a sperm:

~=> (it's even carrying the two chromosomes, though i am not sure of the type of conversations they would be useful in.)

{{{O.o}}}

tetra

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    ~=> (it's even carrying the two chromosomes, though i am not sure of the type of conversations they would be useful in.)
    {{{O.o}}}

LOL on the sperm one! So what's this one you signed off with? It looks like a zombie or a crack addict.

• Kudra
    Kudra

This thread title made my emoticon go: :D

Ha!

My favorite is:

<@:)

=Clown hat, curly hair, smiley face.

(From the "Cartman Joins NAMBLA" episode of South Park)

-K

:P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit