West Texas Pics

by Junction-Guy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

For those of you living in West Texas, please post some of your pics of the landscape out there. I would love to go just to see the desert. Post pics of Canyons, Cactus,Rattlesnakes, Sagebrush, Mountains. I just love seeing pics of Texas.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Here ya go, JG. Will these hold ya till someone who lives out there comes along?

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=West+Texas&gbv=2

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thanks Frannie, but the link just took me to the main search line of Google. I have been to Google pics before and have seen quite a few interesting pics of Texas there.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Well, dang it! I'm sorry, JG. I could see the images and I thought they'd be gracious enough to show 'em to you, but as you say, you've seen the google images before.

Actually, you can get a lot more interesting pics if you google "Texas" in the google web page and it will bring up some sites that have wonderful pictorial displays of the flora and fauna of Texas and historical shtuff, too.

Or you could google a particular town.....like "Cut 'n Shoot" or Laredo or El Paso, but a small town would be better to google.

Frannie

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yes Frannie, I have found several good Texas sites through google and yahoo. I wish I could afford to travel there at least twice a year.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Well, why don't you just move there, JG? Maybe you can find work there and make the move.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I would love to, but I wouldnt want to give up my family. I would miss my brother and mom too much, along with many others.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Oh, well. That's perfectly understandable, JG. I hope you can visit as often as circumstances allow then.

Frannie

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Dave, I have a boatload of West Texas Pics. Here is one and will send more later. Bug

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Oops !! Somethings wrong, gotta go back a lick my calf over again. Bug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit