300 The Movie

by lonelysheep 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Anyone planning to see this one? I enjoy that type of stuff (battles, Greek/Roman anything).

On another note [and my main reason for posting this]

Are those bodies for real? Really, have you seen the abs on them? I mean, I know they are Spartans but man....

http://300themovie.warnerbros.com/

No flash necessary:
    http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/movies.php?id=1410

• Jourles
    Jourles

Yep, those bodies are for real. I saw a making of special on it and those guys had to work out extremely hard for a few months to get like that. RIPPED!

I want to see it for the cinematography aspect. The storyboarding and direction just looks awesome. Just a couple more weeks!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Spartans own. I'm gonna see it when it comes out.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yup! I've been planing on going to see that one!

Regarding the abs... of course they're real! I should know since they used me as a body double for a few of those guys!

• Spectre
    Spectre

I can't wait to see this one. I hope it matches Sin City, Frank Miller's other movie.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Wow, Jourles! So those bodies ARE real.

Yeah, I'm interested in the cinematography, too!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Even though I am a Trojan, I love the story of the 300 Spartans at Thermopalye. I have been eagerly waiting for this one since I first saw the trailer.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Me and some friends are planning on going to see it in the IMAX theatre here locally.

Yay for widescreen violence.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

My wife and I saw this movie last night, and it absolutely did NOT dissapoint. The graphics were awesome, the battle scenes breath taking. This NOT a movie for children. If the first 15 minutes of Sving Private Ryan bothered you, then I would not recommend this movie. However, if you want to see a movie that completely and totally kicks ass, this is the movie.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Definite go see.

Lots of action, great effects and most importantly: Lots a boobies!

The only thing that wore on my nerves was all of the subtle "support our troops who are fighting for freedom" talk. It was a thinly veiled "support our troops who are fighting terrorists" movie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit