I didn't know where to post this..

by I.Wonder 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• I.Wonder
    I.Wonder

Thanks for the link Hoping4Change. It makes feel very sad that the majority of witnesses do not know about this. Some of these things I read about before I got baptised but when I brought it to someones attention they told me it was satans propaganda. So I stopped re-searching the Watchtower.

More and more people are finding out the truth about the truth because of the internet. At least that is something I can be very happy about!!

I.Wonder

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

The best thing you can possibly do while researching WT beliefs/practices and history, even if you believe/trust the sources you see anti-witness material from, is to buy/download any/all of the original WT material (or scans thereof) you can and verify what you are reading about. If you read material from Penton, R. Franz (or others), follow up on what they present and the sources they sight so no one can just say that those critical-of-JW authors are disgruntled apostates. No matter what the the JWs say about 'satan/apostate' sources, the bottom line is that it only takes their own publications to see the problems with the organization, its' claims, and their particular take on spirituality and treatment of others.

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

The best thing you can possibly do while researching WT beliefs/practices and history, even if you believe/trust the sources you see anti-witness material from, is to buy/download any/all of the original WT material (or scans thereof) you can and verify what you are reading about. If you read material from Penton, R. Franz (or others), follow up on what they present and the sources they sight so no one can just say that those critical-of-JW authors are disgruntled apostates. No matter what the the JWs say about 'satan/apostate' sources, the bottom line is that it only takes their own publications to see the problems with the organization, its' claims, and their particular take on spirituality and treatment of others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit