Yahoo! I'm saved!

by Princess 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

Eman, don't tell me you don't like Glenlivet? I'm shocked. It wasn't my first choice, I bought it in a very small town. I'm still a newbie to the lovely drink and had to go with what I recognized! It was rather dear, I figured that helped too.

Tell me about Lagavulin.

Princess

• Mulan
    Mulan

Whew! Rachel, you had me scared there, for a minute. I suspected you were being facetious for Rex's sake. Thank "the Lord" you meant Scotch.

Dalwhinnie is the best, then Glenmorangie. Always single malts. But, Glenlivet is pretty darned good for a blended whiskey. I know we had some Lagavulin in Scotland, but can't recall. It was 5 years ago, after all.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)
    "Those who know, don't say, and those who say, don't know."

• Princess
    Princess

I had to go and check. Glenlivet is not blended. It is a single malt. HA! You think you are a purist, but you condemn the Glenlivet and drink Dalwhinnie with ice. Who is your god Mulan? Who? Who?

Princess

• Mulan
    Mulan

no, no, no........say it isn't so? I was wrong? Well, there has to be a first time for everything.

Hey......I drink Dalwhinnie NEAT........most of the time.

Who is my god? Hmmmmm........wait, I'll remember..........damn, can't recall.......used to be, I know.......nope. It's gone.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)
    "Those who know, don't say, and those who say, don't know."

• Princess
    Princess

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Glad to hear about the Dalwhinnie! Must be the grodie stuff you drink on ice eh?

MOI

• Mickey67214
    Mickey67214

:) I like your point of VIEW.

• JanH
    JanH
    Nah, now lets talk Lagavulin!

Englishman,

I just knew you were a man of taste! I have been drinking my share of Lagavulin, the most brilliant malt ever to touch my tongue and my sanity (Oban is IMNSHO a good #2, though about as different as it gets). I actually have an unopened bottle of Destiller's Edition. It will not remain unopened for long!

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

It is soooooooooo nice to see a mother and daughter sharing the finer things in life together.

Slipnslidemaster: "And now about the cauldron sing, Like elves and fairies in a ring, Enchanting all that you put in."

- William Shakespeare, MacBeth

• Princess
    Princess

OK, maybe next I'll try the Lagavulin. First I have to check with mom and dad to see if I'll like it though, they know what I like!

Mom and Dad gave me my first guinness too! Great folks, scotch and guinness. Who could ask for better?

Princess

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

One word: Vodka.

Slipnslidemaster: "And now about the cauldron sing, Like elves and fairies in a ring, Enchanting all that you put in."

- William Shakespeare, MacBeth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit