Have you ever wondered...

by undercover 3 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

For those of us still incognito and pretty protective of our identity and not personally knowing anyone on the board...

Have you ever wondered when reading someone's post that it reads like it could be your wife/husband/mother/father/brother/sister or a particular dub you used to know well?

Then you try to read some of their other posts to see if the pattern continues and it makes you wonder more and more?

Especially if they don't list what area they're from or if they do list the state/province and it's either the same as yours or near you?

And then you figure out that it can't be who you thought it might could have been and you're disappointed yet again, after getting your hopes up that someone you know has been secretly fading as you have been doing?

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Well sort of: I've seen a few members who I would swear were acctually me...

Like RichieRich or TheBiggestLie.

LtCmd.Lore

• DJK
    DJK

Hello Undercover; Do you think it would be acceptable to send an e-mail to that perticular individual?

• undercover
    undercover
    Do you think it would be acceptable to send an e-mail to that perticular individual?

Well...for me, each time (and it's only been a very few times that it's happened) I finally figured out that it couldn't be who I thought it might could have been.

I might would send a private message to someone if I thought I knew them from outside this board but it would depend on who it was and the situation they might be in (as they had shared with the board).

By the way, welcome to the board, DJK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit