Tell us what you dreamt about, then tell us what you think it meant

What did you dream about? I can't remember

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

I dreamt about tom waits last night....

interpretation? ;)

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Due to the rules of the forum, I can't tell you about my dream.

As far as meaning, I think it means I'm a horny bastard

• KW13
    KW13

tom waits...maybe your related

as for you bigwilly, i think you got a problem the majority of men got...noticed the lack of 'em in this thread??

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I dreamt that the alarm clock going off at 6:00am was just a dream and that it was really Saturday and I did'nt have to get up and go to work.

meaning:didn't want to get up for work!!

nj

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

Once I had a dream that i was singing the US national anthem (which i like singing because its a damn good tune) at the assembly hall with everyone watching me....then I ran around looking for the kitchen because I was hungry.

I used to have many many dreams about being at an assembly/convention and looking for a seat all by myself, or getting lost and having someone help me find my way...hmmmm, interesting...

• DJK
    DJK

When I was 10, my father prepared a six minute lecture for me to read at the Thursday night meeting, and he did this many times after. I dream of standing up at the mike and saying, "After tonight, you will never see me here in this Kingdom Hall again. I don't believe in god and I never will." and then I leave the stage, walking the isle furthest from my fathers seat and leave the biulding. I was the king of the nonbelieving children and I picture many of them getting up and following me. I actually couldn't do that because in those early years there was no welfare dept. to protect me from the beating I would have recieved. Ken

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I can't remember. An old friend was in it, though.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

I recently had a dream in which I was arguing the "truth" with my parents. I was upset in the dream and tried to explain to them why JWs are wrong. Thankfully, it was only a dream. I do not want to argue with the people I still love about their religion. But maybe I still have some unresolved subconscious issues.

Dave

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I've heard it said everybody dreams. I rarely remember mine. If i go through the trouble of trying to remember my dreams, by keeping a dream diary, they can get kind of scary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit