A sick and twisted Armageddon story. Warning young ones stay out !

by 5go 23 Replies latest members adult

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Thanks 5go. Reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode!

~Sue

• 5go
    5go

The Saint Peter ending

My last day sister chaste and brother and sister pioneer as well as brother and sister elderly came to say good bye. They also gave me my final meal. They made my favorite I don't know where they got the chicken but it was good.

I was lead out to a post they asked me if I wanted a blindfold I said yes. Next thing I heard was ready, aim, fire !

I fell, my conscieness soon passed away.

Then I saw the light I walked to it and then I came to up to three men two looked like marines and an old man. There was a gate behind them I said no I am dreaming the old man spoke up " miss socom we have been waiting for you". "But why" I said "I wasn't a good person". He said what you did wasn't why your are here it's your heart that got you here you didn't become bitter about what others did to you". "But I killed a man" I said. The old man replied "he had it coming". Don't worried we found a nice place for that little bitch under satan. I took that to sexualy like he did me. I smirked Funny you must be Peter. "What the swearing give me away" he said.

• 5go
    5go
    Thanks 5go. Reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode!

~Sue

That and the outer limits god they were good.

• 5go
    5go

The sci fi ending

My last day sister chaste and brother and sister pioneer as well as brother and sister elderly came to say good bye. They also gave me my final meal. They made my favorite I don't know where they got the chicken but it was good.

I was lead out to a post they asked me if I wanted a blindfold I said yes. Next thing I heard was ready, aim, fire !

I fell, my conscieness soon passed away.

Turns to a man standing in front of the post.

The was the story of sister socom. A year after her death. The thruth would be exposed the that the the cult leaders had infact been lead astray by a sick alien race who wanted earth for their own demented purposes.

This was submited for your viewing pleasure. You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone. ( theme song outro )

• 5go
    5go

I know no one cares but I think I am going to do a longer more detailed version of this.

Of course changing things up and giving the characters real sounding names. I'll post a chapter at a time here first then when I am done I''ll post it on a new thread all together.

Minus the armageddon part and the forced marriage I would love this to happen. Think about how stumped the elders and GB would be trying to figure out what to do. Them and the state government. You can't change your sex legally here and in most states. So what would they do, legally your a man but god clearly changed you. ( which would muck up the current way they handle it with men doing it ) Of course they could eventualy drop the s word to muck things up.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Oh by the way how many points did I cover I wrote this in three hours last night and lost count.

I hope you guys like it. I have recently wanted to get into writing. I have been developing a superhero who is a meme. Someday I will post his story here. If I ever write it that is.

The story is interesting. You did a good job with that. You do need to go through and do some clean up work as you have some the's that should be that's and such. Overall, I definitely think you have talent. The key to writing, in my opinion, is to do a lot of it. Do it everyday and try as many different aspects of writing as you can. Journals are especially helpful as the best way to find your voice, your unique style, is to write fast and not be concerned with typos and such. After awhile, you're voice will emerge. Now, for something you are going to post, you want to go back and clean up the typos of course, but doing your rough drafts as fast as possible will help you keep to your voice.

The next biggest thing you can do for your writing is lots of reading. Reading quality writing is more effective than any writing course. If you continue to read from those who are adept with words, your skills will improve as well. Once you marry reading and writing in holy literony, you'll be pumping out proficient prose as naturally as picking up your pad and paper.

• Clam
    Clam

Excellent 5go ! Loved it.

• 5go
    5go

oh yeah I plan to read I need to get the animal farm and 1984 out I have only read what was on wikipedia so far.

• 5go
    5go
    Well chapter 1 is in the can !

CHAPTER 1 The First Inkling of Armageddon Rumors

Saturday, January 3 rd , 20xx

Tyler, Texas

It started as a normal day. At least for me I got up and checked my email. It was empty man I hope that guys got my payment I hope I can get them in time for that game soon. Well better get ready for field service. Which tie should I where the black clip on or the fancy Tabasco tie. I got weird stares with the Tabasco one better be safe. Umm where is my book bag ? Doh ! I left it at the kingdom hall. What am I going to do. Well I got a bible I‘ll just borrow some magazines from someone. Where are my keys to the Pathfinder. No I am late I’ll just take the Beemer. Damn the brothers will hate me.

Later at the I arrived a minute late to the field service meeting at the book study but I was there that what counts right ?

Good they just started the text. I’ll sit in the back again. Not to many again must be to cold. I hope everyone else brought their SUV’s because my car is a two door. Funny all sisters except Brother Hertz good I hate working with brothers boring conversationalist brother are anyway. I think Brother Hertz just called me.

Brother Hertz looking bright as the noon son then asked me , “ Brother Danielson can you give the closing prayer ? ” I then remember oh yeah I am the only other brother here. I said “yes, I guess I can” of course the feeling of inadequateness showed threw my reply. But I got up and began my prayer.

Dear Jehovah, our heavenly father. Thank for all you have given us. Thank you for the help to come out today in your work. Please give us the strength to bear up ( under this lame prayer I though to myself ) Against the one that opposes us, the devil and his agents. Thank you again for your sacrifice of your son Jesus Christ amen ! ( I shouted for joy in my head )

We broke up into our car groups of course. I got in the car group with Brother Hertz and his wife. And a couple of sisters. Might as well take the time to introduce you to Brother Hertz. He is a good friend of mine he is rather old though but he doesn’t show it to often. For a seventy year old he gets around well. His only goal in life is to live through Armageddon. I don’t think he will it seems to be far off to me. But he even after forty-five years still thinks it is going to be tomorrow. I wish I had his zeal. His wife is pretty much a carbon copy of him. I don’t know either of their first names for some reason. I always call them brother and sister Hertz.

The other sisters that are in the car group are Sister Kirov. She is a pioneer and is married the an exbethelite. He left to marry her and they were assigned here. They have no kids. Though they plan to have some after Armageddon. The other sister I don’t know but she is cute she moved here recently.

Well field service was uneventful except for this one call brother Hertz who is elder had to do, a do not call. It went bad the guy blabbed on about we going to say the world is going to end in a year. We told him we don’t know when the end is to come not even Jesus knew. He said he got some info from the internet that said the governing body of Jehovah’s Witnesses was going to announce the end of the world in a year . Whatever the governing body wouldn’t do that. We got out of there as fast as we could.

As soon as I got home I went around the web searching. Yes some apostate sites had the news but the societies site had nothing on it. Those apostates what will they thing of next. Well I thought it was them that started it but the next day I would start find out otherwise.

• 5go
    5go

Well I never bothered with this. Someday I will get this writtten out. I still want too. Though other projects got in the way. It would make a great web comic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit