by Ephesians6 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

FP,

: Lighten up a little, this is Eph's first post. Give 'em a chance to grow and learn!

Geeesh! I WAS nice! Wait 'til you see me when I'm NOT nice!

Farkiel

"When in doubt, duck!"

• think41self
    think41self

Oh Farkel,

You're ALWAYS nice!

It's not YOUR fault if some people don't know dipfuck is a term of endearment where you come from.

think41self

"Not believing is not the same as not knowing."

• DIM
    DIM

my biggest problem with this, is that this would mean that every jehovah's witness / bible student up until the 1930's was part of this number. And there are always more claiming to be "annointed".....which would leave the real number of true christians (according to JW's) from the first century until the late 1800's well below 144,000. just doesn't seem like it adds up

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

E6,

I guess the reason for the 144,000 teaching that is unique to JW's is probable not because it is true, more likely it is taught so as to keep them diferent from the rest of main stream Christianity.
    Making it easy for them to say they're the only true religion and everbody else is going to hell in a wicker basket.

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • Farkel
    Farkel

: which would leave the real number of true christians (according to JW's) from the first century until the late 1800's well below 144,000. just doesn't seem like it adds up

Using the number of dubs from Russell's time to 1935, someone once observed that there were only 40,000-60,000 anointed Christians from the time of Christ to the time of Russell! Keep in mind that ALL "true" Christians were supposed to have been anointed back then, so in nearly 2,000 years of human history, with countless dozens or hundreds of millions of Christians living and dying during that period, only 60,000 of them TOPS were considered "true" Christians according to the WTS. The rest of 80,000 to 100,000 anointed all came within the unbelievably short span of 60 years!

Pure and utter bullshit! Either that, or God is a Cultist himself.

Farkel

"When in doubt, duck!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit