At Last! Awards for the Watchtower

by Farkel 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greendawn
    greendawn

Well done Farkel your gift of satyrical presentation is as sharp as ever, the bottom line is that the dubs who are saying so much that the world is now much worse than ever before have got it completely wrong, if not anything else it is better now.

And of course the WTS themselves have failed abysmally to excel in any sector relevant to their assumed status as the only God chosen spiritual leaders of the world in terms of developing sound and universally acclaimed religious ideology or for their charitable christian works even towards their own kind.

What else could one expect from a commercial enterprise that has put on a superficial religious mantle?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Farkel my man, you have pegged it once again.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Great stuff Farkel, spot on as ever.

At least you found something to give them credit for

"For the betterment of mankind, the Watchtower Society is hereby awarded for the following contributions to the janitorial, window washing and landscaping businesses":

They have certainly made a huge contribution to that industry.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Craig,

: Theirfour I can't bulleev a wurd youve wroten.

Look, you fip duck: your Englush is so patetic you didn't even no that you shud have unserted a coma after the word "Theirfour." Just because you can spull words write, doesn't mean you no how to puncture them propurly.

Farkel, BA, MA, Phd., LSMFT Window Washing Class

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

What stunning contributions to mankind's benefit! At long last, Farkel gives them the recognition they so readily deserve.

• twinkle toes
    twinkle toes

hillarious

thanks I needed a laugh

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

but what about MEPS

its so ahead of our times!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good stuff Fark!..WBT$ has done nothing,for anyone..They are a parasite...OUTLAW

• Farkel
    Farkel

:but what about MEPS

Any good database programmer could have done that thirty years ago! ;)

Farkel

• Honesty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit