These two just couldn't wait!

by dedpoet 6 Replies latest jw friends

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I just spotted this amusing little story while browsing through the news

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18022007/80-132/sex-fast-lane-halts-traffic-israeli-road.html

Sex in fast lane halts traffic on Israeli road

Sunday February 18, 03:53 PM

• Email page
    • IM Page
    • Blog this on Yahoo! 360!
    • Print page

Click to enlarge photo

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli police investigating why a car was blocking traffic in the fast lane of a major highway on Sunday found a couple inside having sex.

A police spokesman said the female driver and her male passenger gave in to their passions without pulling over to the side of the road, causing congestion and leaving other motorists having to swerve to dodge their stationary vehicle.

A patrolman gave the woman a ticket for holding up traffic

I've heard of living life in the fast lane but....

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Wow!!

That is quite a story!! Talk about not being able to see the forest for the TREE!! HA HA HA

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Rooster
    Rooster

Sounds like fun.. sign me up!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

People who do that, like to be watched IMO...........probably helped move things along for the two of them lol

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I cant see any traffic in that shot - if that is a busy day on a road in Israel then they need to come to London. People have toi have sex on teh road - by the time they get home its time to go back to work again!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

How come I never run into those kind of women?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I cant see any traffic in that shot - if that is a busy day on a road in Israel then they need to come to London. People have toi have sex on teh road - by the time they get home its time to go back to work again!

Crumpet - that is not the road in question. I saw the article too. That is just an ad on the page or something. This was a busy highway according to the article. Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit