Beth Sarim Revisited 4 Newbies

by Farkel 59 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Farkel..Wow!!..That was awesome!.....I didn`t know a lot of that..And..I`m a DubKid.....Thanks!................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• GrandmaJones
    GrandmaJones

I just had to "resurrect" this thread. Although I was already aware of the existance of Beth-Sarim, I didn't know about Beth-Shah. To think that all that craziness was going on only five years before my mother was baptized, I have to wonder. I know she didn't know. I asked her. How brazed Rutherford was. Under the new DF rules, could he get DF'd for "brazen conduct"? (smile)

• Black Sheep
  • homejah
    homejah

To Outaservice,if a article about Beth Sarim appeared in Life magazine I would had found it and others as well. It must had been in Look magazine but, it would take some reasarch to find out if that piece exists.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "The WTS has a long history of ever-so-slow changes in doctrine until the original doctrine becomes unrecognizable and forgotten. Frankly stated, they are quite aware of the self-imposed stupidity of their members and believe they can get away with just-about-anything in matters of doctrinal flip-flops. ..." Farkel, Opening Post

Oh, yeah...

That is a very accurate description..

Oh, and - Bump!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

• Scott77
    Scott77

marked for later reading.

Scott77

• Scott77
    Scott77

marked for later

• bsmart
    bsmart

I miss Farkel, its time for another bump.

• LV101
    LV101

He was my fave poster back in the day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit