Men vs. Food: Must we choose between them???

by Kudra 16 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

I've been blessed with great metabolism. I LOVE to eat and still stay thin...so I've always found men think it's way sexy that a woman loves to eat. a lot of guys say it's a turn off when women worry about food too much. besides, a lot of guys like a little *meat on the bones* anyhow...

eat and enjoy it Kudra!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

What an excellent thread idea Kudra!!! You look like you must see a lot of men because you are super slim!

I confess for the first six months of dating Mr C he saw me eat only twice. His favourite story to tell people is about how he came to my tiny studio one day at dinner time and could smell a fantastic roast dinner. He knocked on the door and it took me ages to answer and when I did there wsa no sign of any food. So he asked if I had been cooking which I quickly denied. Anyway in the end he left because I seemed a bit preoccupied and distracted. But unbeknownst to me he came back and looked through my window only to see me spiriting a delicious roast dinner from under the bed where I had hidden it! LOL! This story he tells when anyone looks like they might want to share something I am eating! Of course my explanation was I was learning to cook and hadnt perfected the recipe and was too shy to share!! The irony is I now miss cooking for him which I loved to do.

Downside of that is we both put on too much weight and stopped fancying each other! So perhaps men and food cannot mix!!! Trouble is I fear I love food more than men....Unless I open a restaurant its gonna be a long lonely life for me!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why not chose a man who likes your body type?..Everyone has a preferance..Some guys like petite women..Some guys like fit women..Some guys like tall women..Some guys like the big women..Ect..ect..I used to take my Ex out for a run in the morning,then a nice restaraunt for lunch..As for eating..I love to go to cool restaraunts..Or..Make a nice meal at home....Ladys!! There are men out there who like to cook for thier women..I`m trained in "Classical French Cuisine"..I have a certificate on my wall to prove it..LOL!!..It was some of the best time and money I have spent on education...OUTLAW

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

That is great advice outlaw. I have yet to find the man for my body type it would seem!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Crumpet..Trust me he`s out there and he`s looking for you.....Right now I`m so far in the wilderness,the right women for me,couldn`t find me with a compass,a map and a mountain sherpa..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Kudra
  • fifi40
    fifi40

Eat, drink and date the guys

About which you choose

Just be wise

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit