My new website. Questions, Comments, Criticism requested.

by wanderlustguy 6 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
  • needproof
    needproof

~Nice looking, obviously you are in a building stage since no mention of prices? You could do with uploading some pics of your work and where you work!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Clean, to the point, doesn't flash or spin or any such nonsense. I like it.

Two things I noticed:
    employmentopportunities.html: The last two bullet points display too far to the left. (I'm using Firefox, didn't check in IE)
    home.html: "convenient" is misspelled. (says "conveinient")

Good work, did you do it yourself?

Dave

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Obviously you are building it at the moment, but it looks promising

Good stuff

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Your asking for comments and suggestion, If your serious about having a business that repairs cars, you need an address and a phone number.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I'm so serious that I've already been in business for one year and have established company paid health insurance and 401k. The phone number and contact information is on the home page, and the business is MOBILE, so no need for an address. Won't do anyone any good to show up...we're always on outcalls. But, thanks to the comments, I can tell what points i need to get across better.

Thanks for the input, yes I did it myself in a few hours, so I know it's kind of screwy and I've got some typos. I don't plan to advertize for a few months yet...so plenty of time to work out bugs.

Thanks for the input...I'll tweak it some and re-up this later on so you guys can pick it apart again.

See ya!

WLG

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Hey stranger...I have no input, just wanted to say hi!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit