Fun at the book study

by Zico 20 Replies latest jw friends

• RAF
    RAF

... ...

That's what my sister wanted to do but as you said they won't let her answer more than twice I think

• Zico
    Zico

Free2think: 'I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face if I had to answer. How did you do it?'

Must have been the Holy Spirit.

bernadette: 'keep on joyfully planting seeds, Zico - some will bear fruit'

I hope so, that girl really is fantastic.

Confession: 'Takes some guts to do that!'

It's not like I stated anything apostate. The Society agree with me. :)

• becca1
    becca1

Be careful...

• juni
    juni

Hi Zico!

I couldn't keep a straight face either. I tend to giggle quite easily. That is so funny. Yeah. I wonder why he didn't call on you. I bet it gets back to Dad.

Juni

• Zico
    Zico

Hi Bliss,

'Have you got to the part in the Rev. book where the UN is totally demonised and described as the wild beast yet?'

No, it's only just started.

'I'ld love to hear that you asked 'why the WTS was an NGO member for all those years.''

As much as I'd like to... possibly taking it a bit too far.

I'd almost be excited about Revelation 19:1, but I plan to be long gone by the time they reach this point.

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

At the end I thought I got pretty brave, but I've nothing on you.

Are you ready for the impending headaches that are eventually going to come with rubbing their noses in their own words?

• free2think
    free2think
    Must have been the Holy Spirit.

Amen to that......LOL

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Stilla,

I'm looking at the march 22nd Awake on the CD Rom and I can't find the Earthquake reference you mention. WHere is is specifically? Thanks.

W.Once

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Wow I wish I had those kind of balls when I was going to the hall. The best I could do is muster some hardcore sarcasm when it came to really stupid stuff. Keep us abreast of all the details on future meetings; and the hot chick too keep us abreast of that LOL

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Excellent work, Zico!
    Almost makes me want to go back to a few book studies!
    Just don't go too far and blow your cover.
    Take care & have fun,
    Love DNC xxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit