Where do you see yourself in next 5 years??!!??

by zagor 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Well five years from now I see myself back home in Kentucky, but along the way I will be very busy getting my personal story made available to the public. I see myself much happier, and hopefully in a little better financial shape. I see good days ahead of me. There will be a few bumps along the road, but I will overcome them.

• mouthy
    mouthy

So where do I see myself in 5 years time?

Well I dont think I will see myself but any of you can veiw the remains....DEAD!!!!

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Oh Mouthy, that's sad to think about, but maybe just maybe you will still be alive and kicking, and still exposing the WT.

• ferret
    ferret

In the mirror

• Rooster
    Rooster

In five years I will be the next dictator of Cuba.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Juntion...that's sad to think about...Listen I have been told when I die I go to Heaven.I will see Melanie,Alan, Faith ( all my kids that died) Frank( my Hubby) & all my relations- they were all good people in my opinion -most that I remember used to believe in GOD...So why would it be sad.... ??? I will be with Family .Isnt that what we are all missing down here? ( Well I just have my daughter Annmarie a JW still & her kids).- so there are MORE up there for me to see than down here for me to be shunned by. And any way my grandkids that DONT believe in God are anxuoisly waiting for me to "kick the Bucket" cos they know there is $3000 each for them when I die.... No I am NOT kidding.....They dont think that is bad for them to wait for... I know they love me. And we all gotta die. No matter what the WT told you.It is appointed ONCE to die..... I just cant understand WHY folks think it is wrong to say "I wanna go home"If I was a young one YES!!! I understand but when you get to my age.OLD age AINT Golden it is Rusty believe me....

• Xena
    Xena

Lets see....

Married for almost 5 years to the man I love.

Hopefully with a degree if I can ever decide what to do when I grow up.

In a job I enjoy.

With a 17 year old daughter on the verge of going to college and embarking on her own life.

Bascially living a great fulfilling life.

• sspo
    sspo

Out of the borg

remarried with a good looking woman if i find one

traveling

just enjoying life

• blondie
    blondie

mouthy, you will always be with us.

I expect to be retired and traveling with my hubbie, Irreverent, perhaps seeing how many JWDers I can meet.

Blondie

• anewme
    anewme

I dont know where I'll be in the next 5 years.
    But I do know that while we are not in charge of the cosmic play of energy that moves through
    our lives, we can explore ourselves to see if we are sending a clear, unambivalent intention:
    I'm here, I'm ready, I'm open!
    Whether you realize it or not, you are a powerful electromagnetic field transmitting signals through words, body language, tone of voice, and hundreds of non-verbal cues. This occurs at both conscious and unconscious levels and deeply affects the interplay of all your relationships.
    Something as simple as clearing out a drawer or your car or your purse or as big a project as having a garage sale and getting rid of old collections from the past sends out waves and a message that you are ready for something else to replace it....you are ready, you are preparing for the next big chapter in your life whether it be a new job, new dwelling or new love, or new life.
    Try it sometime and see what happens!

Anewme

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit