Hot Gossip: JW Lies Re Murder Attempt in WSM

by Englishman 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hmm!

So, I wonder, does Lucy have a neurotic personality? Or does she have a personality / character disorder?

And who knows the difference?

Englishman.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• Englishman
    Englishman

Would you believe it, he's gone back to her!

Now they're just waiting to hear what the police will do. I expect they will just put it down as another "domestic".

Englishman.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Quote:
    >>Ray, in a burst of humanity, cooked Lucy some sausages for her breakfast before going off to work in his club. Later in the day however, he was astonished to be confronted by the arrival of 2 police officers who turned up at the club who said that he was being accused of attempting to murder his wife by feeding her poisoned sausages, and that it was his wife Lucy who was pressing charges!<<

You see, that's what happen's when you can't tell the differance between "Whizzo Butter" and a dead crab!!!

(Apologies in advance, I'm going off the walls in here today!!!).

LT

• Xena
    Xena

So what are the odds Ray will EVER cook Lucy or any other woman breakfast again??? lol women like that ruin it for the rest of us!

• cornish
    cornish

Is this a true story,if so amazing,if not you could get in touch with the BBC or ITV as a soap editor,,,
    I hope those good British bangers (sausages)did not go to waste,that would be a shame.

• Kent
    Kent

Just a small idea for your friend:

Yakki Da

Kent

I need more BOE letters, KMs and other material. Those who can send it to me - please do! The new section will be interesting!!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Englishman
    Englishman

Cornish,

The story is true, I promise you that. The events took place last weekend. Here in WSM there are over 300 JW's, most of them are as nutty as fruit cakes. In almost 40 years, there has never been a home-grown PO, the WT society busses in new PO's frequently, I believe the congregation is listed as a place where the "need is great" despite having many dubs in the area. Maybe it's the Scrumpy that makes 'em screwy!

Englishman.
    Englishman.

• Englishman
    Englishman

I thought some of the newbies might enjoy this old bit of gossip from WSM.

Englishman.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Soooo, was she DF'd, reproved, charged with making a false accusation? Does she still eat sausage for breakfast?

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Holy Cow!

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit