8,000 Egads!

by FlyingHighNow 20 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

...and just think, only a couple thou of them had anything at all to do with Hooters!

Congratulations!

Ha, don't get me started.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

FHN you've helped me out a lot. . . and many times you've fixed my wagon! Congratulations on your 8000th post!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    FHN you've helped me out a lot. . . and many times you've fixed my wagon! Congratulations on your 8000th post!

Thank you. I love your posts. I always read your comments when we catch the same threads. You have a warmth and earthy wisdom, very soulful, not to mention your great sense of humor.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    At first it's exciting to meet posting milestones. After a while you look at that vast, accruing number and place your tongue in your cheek. You hope you did help someone, make someone laugh, inform someone, straighten up someone's twisted thinking, have your own twisted thinking straightened along the way. Maybe you dried a tear or two, made a friend or six or more. Gosh.

My friend Flyin'...we're about the same 'JWD age' so apparently you talk about 2 & 1/2 times faster than me. But, I've gotta say...your words are much more even tempered, fair & kind, enthusiastic & well thought out -- and appreciated by a lot of people here. You're a true asset, not only for newbies, but us older ones , too.

Empathy is your middle name and I'm glad you're here.

So...here's to your 16,000th post...

Rabbit - Fan of Flyinhighnow class

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

8000 up and still counting... that's an achievement Wish I could think of that much to say.....

Keep 'em coming FHN They are much appreciated

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Congrats FHN, that's over 8000 posts of wonderful wisdom. I know I've benefited from several of your posts and I just hope you keep them coming.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

This JWD world would not be the same without you in it.

Plus - never change the avatar - I wouldn't know you if you did.

Jeff

• mama1119
    mama1119

WOWZIE!!!! I applaud your gigantic posting abilities!!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

wtg girl, proud of ya! (i think)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, all of you. I've had a rare blue day. I have all kinds of days that are filled with anxiety and fear, but rarely do I feel deep melancholy. Today has been very hard. You all have taken the edge off my pain. (I hope it's just that *cough* customary thing with women.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit