Macleans Magazine Article Sextuplets

by Poztate 13 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Poztate
    Poztate

Has anyone seen the new McLean's article (Canadian news magazine) about the sextuplets and the role of the WTBTS?

I heard it is quite revealing and hard hitting against the WTBTS

• acsot
    acsot

http://www.macleans.ca/homepage/features/article.jsp?content=20070209_125252_12972

The website mentions it is the Feb. 9th edition; the article is summarized in the above link. I will look for it if I can ever get away from this damn office .

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm sure that copy of MacLean's will go well with the WT and Awake magazines that regularly sit in the hospital and clinic waiting rooms.

• Poztate
    Poztate

If anyone can get hold of it I hope it can be posted.

• Handsome Dan
    Handsome Dan

Personally I think the government should be going after the WTS for the simple reason they are the encouraging force that is making the people commit the crime of neglect and injury

Perhaps the government should place a multimillion dollar fine levied at the WTS on reasons of instigation and pressure, it is my opinion that they should be held accountable and not the

individuals themselves. Isn't this a serious enough situation, after all this is about life or death of people. The government states for example the parents must be held accountable

for the health and welfare of the children under their care. Period ! The law does not say that parents are to be accountable, unless the illness or death was due to an established religious

belief. ! For example lets say a religion had started itself and during it's evolution it was necessary for a child to be sacrificed to their god as an act of appeasement and they did in

fact carry this out. Do you think the government would go after this group or do you think they would back away and say oh wait a minute this is an organized religion, no action should take

place ?

Just some thoughts .........

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Me and the wife will be out tonight. I'll see if I can swing by a magazine rack and pick up a copy.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/128907/1.ashx

If you scroll down this thread the article is posted.

BB

• misguided
    misguided

bttt

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I stopped in at 7-11 to buy the magazine, and they didn't seem to stock it. Where the hell do you buy this thing? Do I have to go to a book store to get one? I see them all the time in the doctor's office, but usually someone there has a subscription.

• acsot
    acsot

I just picked up the LAST one at a newsstand downstairs. You guys have got to see the magazine - everyone who walks by a copy of this Maclean's will see in BLACK LETTERING ON A YELLOW BACKGROUND:

B.C. vs. Jehovah's Witnesses.

You can't miss it - it's the Watchtower's worst nightmare ! The link to the article doesn't do justice to how eye-catching this issue is - kudos to the editorial staff at Maclean's !

There is also a photo of that Awake article with the pictures on the cover page of the JW kids who died because of refusing blood, the one where the WTS makes it out that these kids did a good thing by dying for the Watchtower society.

I will scan it but don't know how to link it here to the site. If Scully or somebody else wants, I can e-mail them the .tiff or PDF file once it's scanned. I'm at work now and may only be able to scan it this evening.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit