My Boyfriend believes in ghosts "NOW"!!!

by ButtLight 28 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

well if light shines out of your arse , believing in ghosts is not that hard !

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    My wish would be, for all those who don't believe in ghosts, to have that type of experience............................or worse

LMAO, it may sound rude, but he always sluffs all my experiences and my kids experiences off, and laughs. So to hear him call me and tell me he was scared, and had goosebumps? Oh what a joy that he finally can feel the creeps like i have!

Stilla, you are so right lol

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

HA HA HA!

My bf just got home.......he said he told his partner when he got back to the house what happened, and his partner said, that is weird! He was working in the Master bath earlier that morning, and while he was in there, THAT tub turned on too!!!!!

The main water valve was on, cuz they used the sink to get water..............hmmmmmmmmmmmm

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Sounds strange to me!!! Too bad they couldn't take a picture! (Everyone wants a picture for it to be believable....)

Swalker

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I think the spirit world is clearly trying to tell your boyfriend - he needs to take a bath!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    That was the first time in 5 years, he ever told me he was scared

Yeah but what about all those times he woke up next to you!

(runaway, runaway, runaway crumpy)

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

ahhh crumpet, your lucky you dont live close by...........cuz I would be waking up next to YOU!!!!

My bf also said that his cell kept vibrating, and every time he went to look, there wasnt a call.....

Lately I try to find logical explanations for things, but I cant come up with one for this.

Can someone tell me why my mouse curser moves across the screen by itself all the time? It started on the regular computer, and now its doing on the laptop. Could that be a virus? Or casper playing tricks on me again lol

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Can someone tell me why my mouse curser moves across the screen by itself all the time? It started on the regular computer, and now its doing on the laptop. Could that be a virus? Or casper playing tricks on me again lol

Can someone explain to ME how a house key can come out of the lock on the door, fly out the door and hit someone on the forehead who is standing at the doorstep, AND be ice cold, to top it all off?

Warlock

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Can someone explain to ME how a house key can come out of the lock on the door, fly out the door and hit someone on the forehead who is standing at the doorstep, AND be ice cold, to top it all off?

yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone tell me why I saw a big white light above brookes head when we were playing with the ouija board? lmao (nevermind) dont really need an explanation for that)

Actually the other morning about 6:20 I got up, and saw a shadow moving in my sons room. I thought he was up, he has a nightlight behind his door. It looked like a full figured shadow, so I assumed it was him. I went in there, and he was sound asleep!

• snarf
    snarf

Have ya ever seen Ghost Hunters on the SciFi channel? That show is awesome, plus they always try to debunk their findings, but some they just can't. I would recommend you and your guy watch that show together!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit