ROFLMAO - Top Gear

by mia_b 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• mia_b
    mia_b

Top Gear are in AMerica - SOOOO funny!

• needproof
    needproof

I'm not watching it, although I might catch the repeat. The funny bits are great, but I can't be doing with the car testing stuff.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I agree..hilarious!

the Lads in red neck town when those idiots started pelting them with rocks! "manlove rules ok""hilary for president" etc

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

It takes them a few months to show the new ones here. :( Same with Dr. Who and the CBC (which is why Bitttorrent is my friend).

• Kudra
    Kudra

Huh??

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

"What you mean coming to a hick town with Country and Western is Rubbish on the side of your car? Ama gonna call the boys!"

• Prefect
    Prefect

I watched this evening. Very funny and a great show. Try to catch the repeat if anyone missed it.

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

Watched it tonight. Really funny.
    I don't drive and am quite ambivalent to car reviews but that show cracks me up.

I met Clarkson and James May last month in Salzburg airport. They were in a bad mood cos they'd arrived in Austria to go skiing and there was no snow so they had to fly to Switzerland.
    They're the only famous people I've ever met apart from Jimmy Saville but I'm not sure he counts.

• seawolf
    seawolf

Video of the redneck scene is up. I LMAO at the whole thing LOL!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=G6MJVzXbqRU

• lowden
    lowden

Just watched the youtube link, cos i missed it on t.v.

Extremely funny. But also very risky in an area where, as Jeremy says right at the end of the clip, 'people have been mating with vegetables'.

I'm not quite sure what they expected other than the reaction they got. Even a shot across the bows wouldn't have been surprising.

Then again, imagine driving through Toxteth with 'Liverpool are crap' written on your car.

Still bloody funny though...hahaha.

Lowden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit