Armed Security to be at Oct 7 event

by Esmeralda 14 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

JUlien states:

Bah, nobody in the world besides JWs and ex-JWs gives a rats ass about JWs and their little 'events'

#########
    you are on the money the org has always made jw feel that they were major players on the world scene

DO YOU RECALL ALL THOSE Resolutions we adopted for the clergy, goverments, etc and we had the little Funky tracts that we went running around handing out to eveyone- in fact no presentation was offered may times just a mad rush to get all the congreagation allotment out in the field

we thought that we were hot SH!T doing that - when in fact as you stated NO ONE EVEN KNEW WE EXISITED

we are rarely mentioned on the lips of the avg person, church leaders or gov leaders- JW ARE NOT MAJOR PLAYERS ON THE WORLD SCENE like they create in the minds of thier believers-

cASE IN POINT a hand full of christian missionaries in Afgan are in prision and it's all on the news YET When was the last time you seen any story on JW being atttacked or imprisoned JW SIMPLY DON'T SHOW UP ON THE RADAR

loved your post so on the money

• outnfree
    outnfree

AMNESIAN,

Not just restricted to elders and their families at the large stadiums as I've heard a publisher not in very good standing is going to the large football stadium near me.

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

• Patriot
    Patriot

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, LOL!!!

Roscoe P. Co'!

Damn I haven't heard that name in the longest! I think I watched every episode of the Dukes of Hazzard.

Thanks for that laugh Esmeralda!

Mav.-

• Moxy
    Moxy

yes amnesian. only the san diego one is limited.

how many are there, anyways? i know detroit and toronto.

mox

• LDH
    LDH

JT, I am laughing out loud at your comments--

YES I remember all of those resolutions, and saying YES when asked if we would adopt such and carry out the 'work'!

YES!

When the real truth of the matter is an average JW wouldn't know how to chair a got-damn PTA meeting. LOL.

"Major players on the world scene"--laughing my arse off.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit